How does cocain affect the trainings?

luckaks

Green Belt
Reaction score
Does it gives an unfair leverage in any respect?

Is it possible that jones has done it to fight, like maradona use to to play soccer?

We also know the numbing effect - both physical and mental (to prevent vulnerability feelings) - of cocain and how it could be a very effective weapon to enter in ther ing feeling invincible

Low to moderate doses
Some of the effects that may be experienced after taking cocaine include:
immediate rush, feelings of euphoria
feelings of invincibility
a sense of wellbeing
increased talkativeness or quiet contemplation and rapture
increased confidence and a feeling of invincibility
feelings of great physical strength and mental capacity
increased libido
anxiety, agitation and panic
paranoia
upredictable violent/aggressive behaviour
feeling more awake, reduced need for sleep
increased performance on simple tasks
enlarged (dilated) pupils
dry mouth
increased breathing rate
increased blood pressure and heart rate (after initial slowing)
reduced appetite
increased body temperature
increased strength and energy
indifference to pain and localised pain relief.

Feel like you're a beast an geeting this great workout in an everyone watching him is thinking is he on crack

Everything I've read suggests it's clearly detrimental for your endurance, at the very least. Anecdotal evidence from my own experiences would suggest to me that it's hardly ideal to be doing a lot when you're preparing for a fight.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2917943

It's damaging. It'll make training harder long term. If you're regularly on coke you aren't doing much solid training.

Now i understand one shitty previous thread about leverage. The guy did not have any idea how leverage works (physics) but maybe this is what he meant.

Gives him the reach and height unfair for his weight class.

It makes you energetic but the main "advantage" is it helps you lose weight. You don't have the same appetite if your doing coke.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's been doing it for several years. It makes your judgement go to sh!t and that might explain a lot of his social media gaffes and bad decisions. Also makes you irritable and cranky when it wears off

Easily!!! It's an amazing appetite suppressant which would make a weight cut easier. Couple bumps around 730 at night will easily keep u from eating then once u come down about midnight a couple Tylenol pm and bam u go to sleep!!!

It makes you energetic but the main "advantage" is it helps you lose weight. You don't have the same appetite if your doing coke.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's been doing it for several years. It makes your judgement go to sh!t and that might explain a lot of his social media gaffes and bad decisions. Also makes you irritable and cranky when it wears off

Haha must of been posting at the same time

From a Baseball article I was reading "Taking amphetamines or cocaine before a game would enhance performance just as much, if not more, than taking steroids. In fact, taking steroids is the long-form way of breaking the rules while cocaine and amphetamines should be looked at as the "get hits quick" method of cheating the game."

Back