How does Brandon Thatch vs Hyun Gyu Lim sound to you guys?

EJRMAN513

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if this match-up has been discussed already but it's a fight I just thought of at the moment. This fight has all the potential for be a violent brawl or a violent and quick finish. I'm not opposed to getting both of them back on the winning track first but man I hope this fight happens soon. What do you guys think?

Perfectly fine. 2 giant WWs with tendency to strike, both are coming off losses. Should be entertaining.

Sounds like a dream come true

Sounds logical. However if Thatch keeps his hands down like in his last fight he's in for a bad night again.

Nice action, but that could spell a crazy turnaround for Thatch, undefeated, suddenly fed to a couple of beasts and bam 3 fight losingstreak.

Battle of the overhyped giants, sounds good to me. Loser gets cut.

I see Lim wining this one

they should set this up as openweight and let JBG decide the outcome.

Thatch is basically Erick Silva 2.0. A guy that was considered a young prospect even though he was over 30 and got huge hype mostly off of a few explosive wins and looking the part of a badass fighter. In reality he's no more than a fringe top 15er.

Thatch is basically Erick Silva 2.0. A guy that was considered a young prospect even though he was over 30 and got huge hype mostly off of a few explosive wins and looking the part of a badass fighter. In reality he's no more than a fringe top 15er.

Erick Silva is much more talented than Thatch

Battle of the overhyped giants, sounds good to me. Loser gets cut.

loser gets cut but your account goes first

wanting any of them getting cut is crazy

i know they arent like fucking amazing fighters but theyre entertaining

He lost to Bendo and Gunnar and now he sucks? He has a lot of work to do, but I don't know of many inexperienced up-and-comers could defeat either one of them. Besides. He did quite well against Bendo until he got out-grappled.

Back