How Dodson must be feeling right now

Dethrone1989

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Knocking out TJ at 135. Yeah that was TJ's 1st fight in the UFC and hes obviously a completely different fighter and just smashed a p4p best fighter, but Dodson has to be grinning right now knowing he already knocked out the new BW champ.

I'm sure he was blowing DW's phone up last night.

Yah, but that was ages ago. Compare the new TJ to the old.

I still think Dodson knocks his ass out though.

Dodson can knock out pretty much anyone. It just seems like his muscles are more developed than just about everyone else in the promotion. Takes athletic and explosive to a new level.

If your head is low enough, Dodson can and will KO you.

Dodson is always grinning.

688850_1.jpg

Dodson probably feels like a killer, which he is but anyone who can't realize the fact that TJ has improved by leaps and bounds since then is not good at watching fights.
how about assun

Im hyped for Dillashaw vs Dodson 2 already

TJ has gotten so much better since then. Its like the Jones from the Bonnar fight compared to the Jones now.

I still think Dodson knocks his ass out though.
he only got knocked out for wildly running forward with punches and no head movement, which would NEVER happen a second time.

It would be TJ's fight to lose if they had a rematch, his movement is approaching Mighty Mouse level sickness.

Guida also beat Pettis.

If Tj goes on a little role and MM keeps winning I wouldn't mind seeing that "super fight"

I don't think Dodson has evolved as much as TJ.

Probably not, but it's certain hes improved some. And judging by the first fight T.J had no choice but to evolve more, he got beat pretty easily early stoppage or not.

Ryo Chonan must have been pretty happy for years, knowing that he finished Silva. I bet Chonan can't wait until he gets his shot against Weidman.

Don't worry about Dodson, Dodson is focusing on Demetrious Johnson. Raphael Assuncao will get the job done and will beat Dillashaw.

Hey Dodson, let me tell you how you feelin right now?

Back