Media How do you think that BMF belt will look like?

Those commercials advertising this fight are hard to watch lol. "It's for the baddest in the game belt". First they chuck out interim belts like they're candy and take them away whenever they feel like, then they let any champ that feels like it instantly go up or down in weight to challenge another champion and now this... This has to be the pinnacle right? They might as well have made a "cowboy belt" for the Cerrone vs Oliveira fight.
mPWM6iO.png

if it doesn't have a picture on it of the loser's mother, they're missing a huge opportunity. The point of this whole thing is to fuck the other guy's mom, right

although I guess this means they would have to have two belts made ahead of time, like they do with "Super Bowl Champion" shirts

The baddest muhfugga belt should just be PVZ and Amanda Ribas on their knees with their arms wrapped around your waist.

I expect the belt to look really bad, but I think I can still be surprised by how bad it will actually be.

Well if Dana designed the belt it's gonna have FUCKING on it for sure.

A length of extension cord like jimbo jones from the Simpsons

The same but it will say BMF instead of world champion, the UFC is cheap as fuck they aren't paying for a new design.

Back