How do you think mark hunt would feel about rich pianas up coming fight ?

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score

He's getting 20g to fight some mma fighter and I wonder if mark would be pissed cause the guy is a known and proud steroid user. Personally, I would pay to watch rich piana fight cause the dude is a beast

Laugh-Out-Loud-Gif-15.gif

The octagon would be covered in synthol.
Rich seems like a pretty cool guy, though.

That dude got taken down by a small Peruvian guy and almost died of a exhaustion. Weirdly enough it was the same show Valentina Shevchenko was part of at some point.

That dude got taken down by a small Peruvian guy and almost died of a exhaustion. Weirdly enough it was the same show Valentina Shevchenko was part of at some point.
Rich wasn't really training cardio at that time boss

The octagon would be covered in synthol.
Rich seems like a pretty cool guy, though.

He slapped boxed someone who reluctantly agreed and also got really mad that someones biceps were bigger than his lol

He doesn't have any grounds for demanding part of rich's purse, so none.

uh Rich Piana might actually die if he trained cardio extensively
Lol he's going to be training cardio for his up coming fight. I've heard that he had a wrestling background back in his teenage years to

He slapped boxed someone who reluctantly agreed and also got really mad that someones biceps were bigger than his lol

I don't get it.
What did the guy do to him on social media?

I think it's crazy that people got mad at Rich for the slapboxing thing with genova. Genova, while perhaps not 100% mentally capable, clearly understood that he had done something wrong and I felt like Rich handled it in a way that was more like a bro to bro thing than an "assault" like some people claimed.

He's got some sweet guns, brah. Protein shakes and barbell curls all mother fucking day

anyone who's built like that can't fight.

It would be funny to watch him throw a punch

I think it's crazy that people got mad at Rich for the slapboxing thing with genova. Genova, while perhaps not 100% mentally capable, clearly understood that he had done something wrong and I felt like Rich handled it in a way that was more like a bro to bro thing than an "assault" like some people claimed.

lol yeah it wasn't assault, it was more like "we need to slapbox right the fuck now"

I don't get it.
What did the guy do to him on social media?

Ah, that's Jason Genova.... one of those internet trainwrecks you hear about every now and again. Sort of a super autistic bodybuilder who does stupid shit and his "friends" chronicle all of it. Like a buff Chris chan.

Ah, that's Jason Genova.... one of those internet trainwrecks you hear about every now and again. Sort of a super autistic bodybuilder who does stupid shit and his "friends" chronicle all of it. Like a buff Chris chan.

Not fair to compare the two. Chris chan is infinitely worse.

If he actually trains cardio, he's going to fight at 155 or 170.

Back