How do you tell the difference between a Hippy and a Gypsy?

Yeah, I had to basically pay a homeless guy in SF to not break into my car. It was fucking ridiculous.
I hate the homeless in sf. Those guys are super aggressive. I hate them. They yell at you when you don't want to give them money and tell you to treat them with respect. God damn degenerates.

because gypsies are thieves and all around scum, living cancer

hippies are just stoner fucks who think they are special unique snowflakes, but are not scum

I can't think of anything nice to say.

That gypsie bitch from Thinner was the fucking shit, son.

I'm well acquainted with gypsies here in Las Vegas. They're from out of state and some of them stay at my hotel. They don't use the toilet, I don't know why, they just pick a corner of the bathroom to defecate in and the shit literally just piles up. They don't use toilet paper, they wipe it on the walls everywhere. They do this, and yet they can get away with stealing 40" TVs from the rooms and manage to get it out without anyone noticing.

Their kids go to the pool area, and ask people for money, while the other kids pick wallets and other valuables. They literally steal salt and pepper from the restaurants, beg for money from the people eating, while the others steal purses.

They recover refrigerant, R-22, from the room window A/C units.

And some other shit I can't think of right now. They pay cash, they have fake IDs. They all seem to have the last name "Miller."

They just don't give a shit. They'll even steal from black people. They just don't give a fuck.

Are carnies techincally gypsies?
no, but carnies, roma, hobo's, pikies, etc are all groups that have a lot of similarities as mobile outsider communities.

They'll even steal from black people.
-Ironic-alanis-morissette-14973557-720-480.jpg

"Accidentally" drop a spare wallet on the ground and act like you didn't know it fell. The hippie will pick it up and give it to you. The gypsy will keep it.
This.

Dated a gypsy chick. She kept taking shit. Spare change from console in car, money from wallet. Go shopping for stuff, never gave the change back.

This.

Dated a gypsy chick. She kept taking shit. Spare change from console in car, money from wallet. Go shopping for stuff, never gave the change back.
did she at least steal you an iPad?

I'm well acquainted with gypsies here in Las Vegas. They're from out of state and some of them stay at my hotel. They don't use the toilet, I don't know why, they just pick a corner of the bathroom to defecate in and the shit literally just piles up. They don't use toilet paper, they wipe it on the walls everywhere. They do this, and yet they can get away with stealing 40" TVs from the rooms and manage to get it out without anyone noticing.

Their kids go to the pool area, and ask people for money, while the other kids pick wallets and other valuables. They literally steal salt and pepper from the restaurants, beg for money from the people eating, while the others steal purses.

They recover refrigerant, R-22, from the room window A/C units.

And some other shit I can't think of right now. They pay cash, they have fake IDs. They all seem to have the last name "Miller."

They just don't give a shit. They'll even steal from black people. They just don't give a fuck.

Was wondering you when would jump in. Per you stories over the years, it seems Gypsies migrate through you hotel annually, fuck shit up, steal shit, shit all over everything... Then bail without paying.

Back