How do you take CBD oil?

Oh, your one of those bosses, huh? Everything that you can’t see is a made up illness. You believe that everyone is making up symptoms and is faking illness. I had a boss like you before. I would call in extra for him. I would always wait until the last moment to call in as well so he could struggle to find someone to come in or do it himself, which he never did.

Other bosses that treated me with respect I hardly use sick time unless I am really sick. With disrespectful assholes I make it a priority.
You have no idea what you're talking about with me so why chime in? You didn't even read what I wrote in full. Something triggered you and boom here we are. I've clearly said TWICE NOW this doesn't apply to everyone but that's not good enough for you right? Unless I am 100% behind the cause and have zero personal input of my own based on real world experience I'm just a disrespectful asshole.

Truth is you're a disrespectful asshole for not taking the time to have a conversation or even ask a question, but what should we expect from someone that perceives a person in a negative way and then takes advantage of them. Like the type of person that calls in sick last minute out of spite. That shit doesn't roll downhill and affect innocent people not guilty of your perceived bullshit right? You're so vain you don't even take the time to think about results of your actions on other people and you want to call me out. Bloody hypercritical scenario we have here.

Are edibles more consistent now?

I want to get high but hate smoking. Edibles seem like the easiest solution because I don't have to buy all that vape equipment.

But I heard edibles will fuck you up because some batches are incredibly strong and you just never know what you're going to get.
its a lot stronger than smoking and lasts longer. But the calm down is kinda shitty

You have no idea what you're talking about with me so why chime in? You didn't even read what I wrote in full. Something triggered you and boom here we are. I've clearly said TWICE NOW this doesn't apply to everyone but that's not good enough for you right? Unless I am 100% behind the cause and have zero personal input of my own based on real world experience I'm just a disrespectful asshole.

Truth is you're a disrespectful asshole for not taking the time to have a conversation or even ask a question, but what should we expect from someone that perceives a person in a negative way and then takes advantage of them. Like the type of person that calls in sick last minute out of spite. That shit doesn't roll downhill and affect innocent people not guilty of your perceived bullshit right? You're so vain you don't even take the time to think about results of your actions on other people and you want to call me out. Bloody hypercritical scenario we have here.
And there it is. Are you related to a guy with the last name Isreal?

<{hughesimpress}>

Oh, your one of those bosses, huh? Everything that you can’t see is a made up illness. You believe that everyone is making up symptoms and is faking illness. I had a boss like you before. I would call in extra for him. I would always wait until the last moment to call in as well so he could struggle to find someone to come in or do it himself, which he never did.

Other bosses that treated me with respect I hardly use sick time unless I am really sick. With disrespectful assholes I make it a priority.

Lol what are you like 16 and this is your job at Mcdonalds? That sounds pretty immature.

CBD isnt psychoactive for everyone claiming it doesnt do anything. Its meant to dull pain and reduce inflammation which its quite effective at apparently. Corporate will GM out the CBD (healing agent) and up the THC etc. (psychoactive agents) once full legalization is rolled out across North America. This makes both the people and the pharmaceuticals quite happy but its really fucking deceptive. CBD is best used as a preventative than a cureall by the way.

I've been smoking for 35 years. I've switched to high CBD\low THC almost exclusively now. I love it.

i'm a big time smoker and a big dose of cbd will calm me down and make me tired.
get out of here with that trash, noob.

Aw I'm
Glad you're lining some supplement company's pockets for a placebo effect

Good on ya, someone's gotta pay for the upgraded Ferrari wheels

do you get high off it? don't know why anyone would use it if you don't.

To all the "snake oil" comments, a little anecdote: I smoke and can be in another universe, but I've eaten a whole bag of edibles and barely felt anything if at all (tried many times, to no avail). Also have a friend that has smoked a few times and never felt anything.... Basically, maybe it just doesn't work for you like it does for someone else. :)

To all the "snake oil" comments, a little anecdote: I smoke and can be in another universe, but I've eaten a whole bag of edibles and barely felt anything if at all (tried many times, to no avail). Also have a friend that has smoked a few times and never felt anything.... Basically, maybe it just doesn't work for you like it does for someone else. :)

wow, that's crazy. the highest i've ever gotten is from edibles. though generally, you experience a different high. regular joynts get your mind high. edibles give you a body high.

Yeah edibles just don't work on me. Tried a number of different ones from dispensary quality to stuff friends have baked. I have to smoke. I have a buddy that doesn't get any sort of high the vast majority of the time from smoking, but edibles knock him on his ass.

Individual body chemistry seems to have a lot to do with it.

CBD isnt psychoactive for everyone claiming it doesnt do anything. Its meant to dull pain and reduce inflammation which its quite effective at apparently. Corporate will GM out the CBD (healing agent) and up the THC etc. (psychoactive agents) once full legalization is rolled out across North America. This makes both the people and the pharmaceuticals quite happy but its really fucking deceptive. CBD is best used as a preventative than a cureall by the way.

Here is the issue. Almost every major pain relieving drug people get (at least in the US) has a psychoactive effect. I'm talking opiates and Percocet. If you get prescribed Oxy 30s, or even some Vicodin, you are going to feel great. You certainly don't want any Tylenol.

For others, you might get prescribed Xanax or valium for stress, 2 strong known party drugs. Maybe you also self medicate with weed.

CBD works, but because it doesn't give you a addictive like response, or fuck you up, people don't want to touch it.

I cant speak for any other countries, but the US has created fiends who merit their medication based off of if they'd be willing to snort it or get high off it.

Hell, ive known people who won't take OPs because you cant crush them and snort them. We are all addicted to some kind of drug in this country and god Damn we need some help!

I took mega doses of CBD specifically for inflammation reduction and anxiety reduction. Like absolutely staggering doses.

Didnt work worth a fucking shit. In fact everything seems worse on it...

I took mega doses of CBD specifically for inflammation reduction and anxiety reduction. Like absolutely staggering doses.

Didnt work worth a fucking shit. In fact everything seems worse on it...
This could be an individual case. Did you try to super dose it short term? It's not going to have an immediate impact however the fact you say things were worse leads me to wonder if you have an allergy or something else causing a negative interaction.

pfft, I live in Cali
every variation of active/non-psychoactive has been available for years.
there's little doubt this substance can be effective in pain management.
personally, I order it from CBD Pure.
cbd-pure-600-small.jpg

great company, great product
no high, just relief

Dabs work best IMO. If you ever need help PM me... I farm, extract, and sell(legally of course) I mostly make live resin though pictured/videos below, but still can/do make CBD oil but its not as sought after as high CBD to THC ratio strains/waxes if thats another thing you are wanting to do.

crumble.jpg shatter.jpg

Last edited:
Back