How do you take CBD oil?

Are you saying anxiety is a “fake” mental ailment or that cbd doesn’t help with anxiety? I can tell you have never dealt with severe anxiety. A person with severe anxiety or anxiety cannot function properly because they are frozen with fear. Some people even have anxiety attacks and believe they might die from them. Please don’t belittle or dismiss people who seek help for their mental issues.
You have no reason to defend yourself or anxiety if you read my words correctly and I have no interest in a debate with you about this. Cheers!

You just use it like regular cooking oil... saute some veggies with it for example.

No need counter some thing so dumb.
I'm guessing because you can't. It's ok. Maybe I'm wrong. Try some CBD's and maybe it'll help you grow a pair of balls to defend your words.

I'm guessing because you can't. It's ok. Maybe I'm wrong. Try some CBD's and maybe it'll help you grow a pair of balls to defend your words.

Are you serious? Millions of people suffer from anxiety and millions of PHD doctors and Psychs study and try to treat it.

So they have all been fooled except for you? Gtfo.

Vape?

Drops under your tongue?

Edibles?

Thinking of trying this shit - just cause of all the crazy shit I hear, benefits etc.

Some say vaping is best, the dude in the shop thinks drops are better.

Anyone use CBD oil?

Helped my friend completely quit cigs after years. He takes a vape pen.

Using drops or tinctures never did anything for me. Edibles are okay but I am not really a fan of them. I use a standard vape pen. Works great and very convenient with changeable cartridges. Worth the money to spend a bit extra to get a good one instead of a cheap ass one from China that will blow up on you.

What does cbd do for you?

Are you serious? Millions of people suffer from anxiety and millions of PHD doctors and Psychs study and try to treat it.

So they have all been fooled except for you? Gtfo.
How did I know that's what this is about. Learn to read moron! And if I was a bit vague than learn to read between the lines.

Are you stupid enough to believe every person that claims to have anxiety is legit? Maybe if you worked as an employer and saw the stress "anxiety" puts on a business that has to modify work for people no questions asked because they suddenly have this affliction.

But back to basics. Go back and read how I clearly stated, "not for everyone". I'll apologize for one thing and that was being too vague when saying my comment doesn't apply to everyone.

Happy now that I dumbed it down a bit?

@revoltub I apologize for my charged reply to you. I shouldn't be speaking that way to anyone even if they call me and my comments dumb. I stand by what I say but regardless we should be able to have a conversation rather then a pissing match.

How did I know that's what this is about. Learn to read moron! And if I was a bit vague than learn to read between the lines.

Are you stupid enough to believe every person that claims to have anxiety is legit? Maybe if you worked as an employer and saw the stress "anxiety" puts on a business that has to modify work for people no questions asked because they suddenly have this affliction.

But back to basics. Go back and read how I clearly stated, "not for everyone". I'll apologize for one thing and that was being too vague when saying my comment doesn't apply to everyone.

Jeez bro did u just go Super Saiyan?

I thought THC and CBD were two separate things in weed?
Yep you're right. My bad. But I still believe there's a chance heavy users of CBD could trigger a positive result in a piss test though.

Oh, your one of those bosses, huh? Everything that you can’t see is a made up illness. You believe that everyone is making up symptoms and is faking illness. I had a boss like you before. I would call in extra for him. I would always wait until the last moment to call in as well so he could struggle to find someone to come in or do it himself, which he never did.

Other bosses that treated me with respect I hardly use sick time unless I am really sick. With disrespectful assholes I make it a priority.

Are edibles more consistent now?

I want to get high but hate smoking. Edibles seem like the easiest solution because I don't have to buy all that vape equipment.

But I heard edibles will fuck you up because some batches are incredibly strong and you just never know what you're going to get.

I want to get high but hate smoking. Edibles seem like the easiest solution because I don't have to buy all that vape equipment.

But I heard edibles will fuck you up because some batches are incredibly strong and you just never know what you're going to get.

They're stronger now

With cbd you shouldn’t get high. You might feel relaxed but not high like weed.

Back