How do you take CBD oil?

drops
and a pill - take one .50mil drop in the morning and 1 pill (1.0 mil) late afternoon.

Cbd isnt meant to get you high.people expect to get stoned off it and they complain it doesn't work

Sounds like a question for Joe Rogan.

Cbd isnt meant to get you high.people expect to get stoned off it and they complain it doesn't work

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. CBD doesn't really get you high so what do they expect? However, how do you know it's working?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. CBD doesn't really get you high so what do they expect? However, how do you know it's working?

My brother uses a CBD treatment for their dogs seizures. It has made a noticeable improvement with the frequency of the seizes. Though i'm sure like with the fitness industry, they're going to make outrageous claims which will lead people to believe CBD is nothing but snake oil. Been meaning to try it myself.

My brother uses a CBD treatment for their dogs seizures. It has made a noticeable improvement with the frequency of the seizes. Though i'm sure like with the fitness industry, they're going to make outrageous claims which will lead people to believe CBD is nothing but snake oil. Been meaning to try it myself.

Is that the sorta stuff that'll make you piss hot during a drug test?

Believe the hype but don't expect an immediate miracle. People calling it snake oil haven't used it correctly or didn't need it. CBD isn't going to cure your ailments nor will it make an immediate effect. CBD needs time in your blood stream to start working. It is more of a preventative medicine. In my experience with CBD you will find after prolonged use a great reduction of inflammation in your body. I used it for a while to try and remedy my own issues with regards to my neck and sinus inflammation. It worked for me, in fact I've stopped taking it now because it reduced the inflammation in my neck so much and it never came back as bad again. It did a great deal of help with my sinus congestion as well which in my case is cause by inflammation however my sinus problems are bad enough they will eventually require surgery to properly correct.

As far as it's use for anxiety I'm not going to comment on other than to say to me anxiety is the real snake oil, not for everyone, but it is definitely an excuse many people use to look for sympathy in life. I have no idea if CBD helps with such mental ailments and don't care at this point.

I'm very suspicious of the $300+ tiny-ass bottles that have hipster buzzwords all over them. I've also read that industrial hemp is a very poor source of CBD and it's better to go with high-CBD strains of cannabis like Charlotte's Web and etc.

Cannabis

Friend

What did you think that I meant ?
You don’t get high with cbd. I started taking it and My body just feels relaxed after taking it. I take it the evenings after I train or workout. It seems to help with my recovery. I’m not as sore in the mornings. Maybe it’s snake oil or placebo but even magnesium supplements or other types recovery formulas and teas never give me the same feeling.

Also, I can’t use weed. I am drug tested quarterly for work.

You don’t get high with cbd. I started taking it and My body just feels relaxed after taking it. I take it the evenings after I train or workout. It seems to help with my recovery. I’m not as sore in the mornings. Maybe it’s snake oil or placebo but even magnesium supplements or other types recovery formulas and teas never give me the same feeling.

No but Im already getting those kind of benefits from marijuana and kratom so cbd seems extremely week to me and doesnt have much effect that I notice

As far as it's use for anxiety I'm not going to comment on other than to say to me anxiety is the real snake oil, not for everyone, but it is definitely an excuse many people use to look for sympathy in life.

Are you saying anxiety is a “fake” mental ailment or that cbd doesn’t help with anxiety? I can tell you have never dealt with severe anxiety. A person with severe anxiety or anxiety cannot function properly because they are frozen with fear. Some people even have anxiety attacks and believe they might die from them. Please don’t belittle or dismiss people who seek help for their mental issues.

Believe the hype but don't expect an immediate miracle. People calling it snake oil haven't used it correctly or didn't need it. CBD isn't going to cure your ailments nor will it make an immediate effect. CBD needs time in your blood stream to start working. It is more of a preventative medicine. In my experience with CBD you will find after prolonged use a great reduction of inflammation in your body. I used it for a while to try and remedy my own issues with regards to my neck and sinus inflammation. It worked for me, in fact I've stopped taking it now because it reduced the inflammation in my neck so much and it never came back as bad again. It did a great deal of help with my sinus congestion as well which in my case is cause by inflammation however my sinus problems are bad enough they will eventually require surgery to properly correct.

As far as it's use for anxiety I'm not going to comment on other than to say to me anxiety is the real snake oil, not for everyone, but it is definitely an excuse many people use to look for sympathy in life. I have no idea if CBD helps with such mental ailments and don't care at this point.

This is about the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life.

Back