How do you sustain a healthy mentality when you are not motivated?

Nothing is real, it's all crap........ Your not getting out of this shit alive, who cares........

Look I understand that you have a family but whatever you do isn't going to totally protect them...........you could have all the money in the world but you aren't going to stop what's coming.
Never knew Tony Robbins posted here!

K
Fucking warehouse picking man pace is ridiculous currently for me

Pay is ok but pace is killing my back lol
Same pretty much. If anything these fuckers rely on me for everything. Gonna have to get clean again for drug tests

There's a reason why recovering addicts are taught the power of gratitude.

Being grateful for what one has, however little it might be, is the key to staving off the absolutely crushing depression that accompanies focusing on what one does not, or has lost.

I know this to be true, because I have to force myself to do it every day, countless times per day, as the darkness never rests; but it does work when I can realize it.

Just a good sandwich, for example, is something to smile about. It's a cold and hurtful world, no doubt about that, but a good sandwich is, well, good. Focus on what you have, and be grateful for it, for it's likely much more than you realize. Let that motivate and uplift you.

Good luck.

giphy.gif

You need a good fucking gameplan and you need to know it is going to work and you will be good in a few years not just because of faith but because you ran the calculations and know the odds are in your favor if you follow the fucking good gameplan. I'm fucking serious.

In your prior threads, I told you go learn about individual stocks and/or options. When you know how to pick good stocks, you are king of the world... eventually. Go open up Microsoft Excel and make a future value calculation spreadsheet and see if you invested $xxxx, how much money would you have in x yrs assuming a compounded annual rate of return of xx%. Go to the library and gain some knowledge. The knowledge isn't going to drop in your lap magically. You need someone smart to push you in the right direction and you need to take it from there. In the meantime, suck it up and plug along until you have enough to invest wisely. This is the best advice anyone could ever give you.

Ive been trying to fix my shit but it just keeps going and im losing my shit, i couldnt even start building my life since ive been trying to rebuild my family's.
Those old days are slowly coming back.
How old are you? Married? Kids?

Nothing beats exercise and eating well. It will help you sleep better, and that's the foundation you need.

If you're suffering from depression, then go see a therapist. Hell, go any anyway, will help you identify why you're so demotivated.

You just seem like a complainer TS, but just so you know Motivation comes from within... hope you learn to take your life with more maturity

Indifference and the trust in myself that I will get things done, in time. As I do.

Ive been trying to fix my shit but it just keeps going and im losing my shit, i couldnt even start building my life since ive been trying to rebuild my family's.
Those old days are slowly coming back.

May I suggest starting with more fiber in your diet?

shut up and do shit anyway, even the day you're not in the mood

Motivation is like happiness, it comes and goes.

You address both the same way, you cultivate a situation that allows for both to occur.

For motivation you need discipline, like @Mike was saying with his list, create a system, do what you have to do, ensure the minimum is covered.

For happiness, beyond discipline meaning that the worst negatives are covered, you need gratitude. The very fact you are a conscious being able to enjoy anything in the world is something to be thankful for.

Both take practice and you improve at both with reps.

Back