How do You Shake Hands with Girls/Women?

I go in for a normal shake. During contact I tickle their palm with my finger to let them know I am DTF. :)

"Damn, you go for the firm handshake huh? I'll remember that."

And now she'll remember you.

Game on.

Lol. Actually she called me a different name every time we talked. Damn non-Asian people not being able to find differences among Asians! But also I skipped that class a lot because it was a waste of an hour. Should have kept going though because she was pretty hot.

I do go with the soft hand grab. I don't need to prove my strength to a woman like some of you betas :)

Oh and Merry Christmas fuckers :)

i shake the hands of women similarly to men.

i just don't grip as hard.

I go in for a normal handshake but then I go for the wrist with my left hand instead. From there I just go for a judo-throw. If they can't defend it then that's their problem. Should have trained harder.

The legit answer is that I go for the politician. Firm but not hard with the left hand added on top to seal what type of douchebag I am.

I go in for a normal handshake but then I go for the wrist with my left hand instead. From there I just go for a judo-throw. If they can't defend it then that's their problem. Should have trained harder.

After the last Osoto on that old woman (RIP) my lawyer advised me to shake hands like a normal person.

manos.jpg

Strong and firm. Why? Because it's embarrassing when a girl shakes your hand stronger than you shake hers.

I crush their hand with the might of a thousand suns and once they fall to their knees from the pain I swing them across the room where shoot through whatever is in the way Dragon Ball Z style.

Workplace: same as a man, but a shade gentler -- still firm enough that you don't come across like a pussy though; nobody ever got anything done by being a pussy.

Elsewhere: no.

To those guys who say you need to grip her hand as firmly as you would a guy, you've got a fucking weak grip.

Go in for the fakeshake and then smoothly execute a quick, clever biceps punch.

Q: What do girls love?

A: Guys with a sense of humor. Demonstrated athleticism is a bonus.

I employ a Smash'n'Grab teqnique any time I approach a female.

If it's a woman, I will do a normal handshake with a little squeeze so that there's substance to it and I'm not just stick my hand out there. I had when people do that limp hand shake, it's like motherfucker we might as well just slap hands.

If it's a guy I'm going to crush his hand until they fall to their knees and admit that I am of superior genetic material. Their hands should look like this.
O-029-0784.jpg

Back