How do You Shake Hands with Girls/Women?

PoundForPound

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How do you do it?

I usually don't use let my palm make contact; rather, i use my fingers and thumb and my hand is at an angle.

Some girls would rather get a normal hand shake, i.e., palm to palm and firm grip.
i witnessed this last night when my friend also did this, though he does more of the "chivalrous" hand shake where the back of his hand is almost facing the floor and it seems like all is missing is for him to kiss her hand. after this i saw the girl said something and they shook hands again the more "manly" way :icon_lol:

Anyways,

cliffs:

-how do you shake a girl's hands?
-any girls here have an opinion on this?

i go in for a manshake and if i feel their hands crumble beneath my gi joe kung fu grip i ease up and do the gentle angle. you don't want to go in for a gingerly shake and they go for a manshake and you look like the woman

eh... just a normal run of the mill handshake like i give anyone else.

Same as I would a man. They fought for gender equality and I give it to em.

normally I just grab their hand good and firm then start rubbing my face with their hand and kissing it till they scream and pull their arm back

I normally fake a handshake and just get a hug. In the workplace, man handshake of course.

normally I just grab their hand good and firm then start rubbing my face with their hand and kissing it till they scream and pull their arm back

I prefer to do the firm handshake while slowly pulling their hand towards my crotch method.

If you want a serious answer, I give them the same handshake I would give a guy, with a few differences.

I grip their hand way softer.
Just one very subtle up and down "shake" movement.

Everything else is about the same. Don't do that stupid Zorro handshake like you're going to kiss the top of their hand. I bet your friend gets made fun of later on for that crap. Tell him to quit watching so many movies.

I wouldn't do your finger and thumb with the hand at an angle shake either. It's not like I'm an expert or anything but that's a very dainty handshake. Girls like manly men but they don't want to be treated like a man either. Just give them a soft handshake while still being masculine about it.

i just give them a hug instead, like 3 seconds max

Just the tip

10h95bd.gif

Depends on the environment. Lately while stationed in the ME I have had to incorporate the double cheek kiss as well so handshake tends to be on the dainty side.

usually hug unless its a formal enviroment, or a girl i wont be hitting on

Same as a man but slightly less firm.

hug,chest to chest if shes hot

I will squeeze their hand extra hard to let them know who is in charge

Back