How do you see Till vs. Woodley going?

Their gas tanks are both pretty bad so they wont be pressing the action. It'll be a chess match like WB vs Woodley. The difference is that Till has more one shot power than WB so he can snipe and exit where as wonderboy blitzes. Because of this I got Till.

However Wonderboy better defensive footwork than Till so Till will be more susceptible to getting punched when fighting Woodley.

Great points.

I think Darren Till will mop Woodley up on the feet. I think the left roundhouse kick to the liver/body and to the leg will play a huge factor in this fight.

I see Darren pressuring Woodley against the cage and sniping him from range. Same as Wonderboy but Till is much more dangerous than WB from punching range and has real KO power. He will also stand his ground.

Woodley could always counter with a huge overhand and end anybody's night but I think the longer the fight stays standing the more Till will dominate.

My prediction is Darren Till by TKO inside 2 rounds.

This will not be like Wonderboy vs Woodley, this fight is going to be brutal.

If till tries to pressure Woodley it will be a short fight

Woodley will KO him

Wonderboy pressured Woodley the whole fight and never got KO'd...

And in my opinion Wonderboy is much more hittable with a big right hand than Till is, and his counters aren't as dangerous because he doesnt have 1 punch KO power in his hands.

If these 2 stand their ground and bang, I see Darren Till putting him out inside 2 rounds.

Back