puppybird

the wasteland champ
@Black
Reaction score
Having thought about this match up a few things immediately come to mind

Both Fighters are Southpaws

Diaz rarely checks leg kicks

Silva has a point to prove after breaking his leg

I predict Silva seriously hurting Diaz with kicks to Diaz front (right) leg, maybe even stopping him this way.

How do you see this fight going?

Silva by tko in the 2nd. I think he'll punish Diaz.

Nick isn't known for take downs or kicks, I can't see how this will bode well against a striker like Anderson.

Dunno, the leg kicks he did on Weidman before the snap were vicious, wonder if he does em. But yeah, kicking, taunting, head movement

I see Silva backing up and hitting Diaz with punches and lots of leg kicks. Meanwhile Diaz plods forward into them the whole time trying to bait Silva into standing right in front of him. He gets KO'd in the 3rd then later cries about how Silva just ran the whole fight.

I also think Silva won't do any clowning.

I'm hoping after about 1.5 minutes Anderson hits Diaz with 20 shots and wins by finish. I'm fearing that Diaz walks Anderson down and catches him with his hands down and finishes him.

I expect Silva to throw a bit more kicks than usual. Maybe a few taunts in the later rounds from both fighters. Would be interesting to see Nick's pitter patter style against Silva. Would love to see Silva win, but don't mind him loosing a close fight either.

I just hope Diaz doesn't do that "hit me, bitch" stuff. When he started doing it in the Daley fight I was entering cardiac arrest

I'm hoping after about 1.5 minutes Anderson hits Diaz with 20 shots and wins by finish. I'm fearing that Diaz walks Anderson down and catches him with his hands down and finishes him.

Anderson normally starts slow, but if Diaz trys walking him down then I would imagine he will quickly be picked apart.

i see it playing out quite similar to the bj penn fight.i just dont see how a 40 year old man with a rod in his leg can keep up with nicks pace.besides no ones ever out struck nick.diaz by late stoppage or ud.

I just hope Diaz doesn't do that "hit me, bitch" stuff. When he started doing it in the Daley fight I was entering cardiac arrest

Hahahaha!

I see mutual respect at the beginning for sure, but look for Silva to get back to his old ways of gauging the timing of his opponent before engaging in striking exchanges.

I see Silva methodically picking Diaz apart and just dancing on him with fluid movement and striking.

I don't see either party taunting, at least I hope not.

I like Diaz, but in this fight he's the enemy and all I care about is Silva winning.

You heard it here first, Silva is out for blood and Weidman you are next!

i see it playing out quite similar to the bj penn fight.i just dont see how a 40 year old man with a rod in his leg can keep up with nicks pace.besides no ones ever out struck nick.diaz by late stoppage or ud.

i see that rod in his leg doing some serious damage!

I think if Diaz can get through the leg kicks, his chin will carry him further than people think.

And I think eventually he'll test Silvas chin, and it'll turn into a fun fight. I honestly dont think Silva just rapes him the way most people think he will. I give Diaz about a 20% chance of winning, if I had to bet on the fight, I would put it all on Silva. But I think it'll be better than people think.

I think Silva looks for big counters when Diaz gets in range and starts throwing. I hope Silva drops him with a beautiful counter straight and blitzes Nick with gnp.

Maybe round 2 TKO for Silva.

I see it going one of two ways: either Nick walks into a big counter and gets finished early OR the fight goes to a decision in which both of them do plenty of taunting and put on a show.

Diaz via KO,
in All Anderson training videos he looks slow as hell and weak

Nick allows himself to take far too many shots. He'll take them all day long in order to trade with you. It's not gonna work with AS. First or Second round KO for Silva. BAD matchup for Diaz

Back