How do you see Jones` "Im just a little boy" - act?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
0.jpg

I undestand his toe was hurt, but he was really like weeping and looked like a little kid who wanted his mama. He also squeezed his belt (subconciously?) like it was his teddy bear. Was he really just that scared or is this all just act?

jon-jones-messed-up.jpg

After Gus fight he was weeping again. I dont think I have ever seen a fighter crying just because of the damage he took in the fight. Why do you think Jones acts like this? Its like he wants us to watch how hard time he is having?

I remember also how in Jones vs Hamill when they announced the fight Jones was standing his hands behind his back, shoulders raised to his ears like he wanted to look like some little boy who had just got caught from stealing apples from neighbours yard (because he had broke the rules).

So my question is why does Jones like to act like a little boy in some situations? He obviously has some (subconcious?) motive behind that.

if my toe looked like that, i'd be flipping out too.

i've met him and he's not cocky like people think he's totally down to earth and cool to everyone.

I thought I'd seen just about every possible way to veil a JBJ hate thread, but then you come along with this thread and prove me wrong.

This fighter gets his toe ripped off, finishes the fight and afterwards sees his toes ripped off. He gets interviewed and finishes it, and you virgins are still hating on him.
I understand it's a troll thread and whatever, but come on. Even a troll wouldn't hate on that. 1/10

His little boy act is fucking ridiculously good if he can keep up this 'act' after having his toe snapped in half and having had a dog fight a beast like Gustafson

Dude stop hatin

Not even a Jons Bons fan but how are you gonna hate on a guy for being shook up after taking some brutal physical injury/punishment

if my toe looked like that, i'd be flipping out too.

i've met him and he's not cocky like people think he's totally down to earth and cool to everyone.

But would you have acted like that? Its ok to show your pain but why Jones did it that way, acting like a kid, weeping, squeezing his teddy etc?

Not even a Jons Bons fan but how are you gonna hate on a guy for being shook up after taking some brutal physical injury/punishment

Im not hating him for being shooked up. Im asking why Jones has a habit to act like that specific way?

Being from New York, he gets a discount on acting lessons from Robert DeNiro. Jones knows he has to keep the hate going on sherdog, he's good to the haters.....

Honestly idk what you all are talking about.

This thread was 9/10 for the laughs.

Nice work TS, you got several people to bite!

Honestly idk what you all are talking about.

This thread was 9/10 for the laughs.

Nice work TS, you got several people to bite!

I thought my thread had potential, but they only gave it like 5 min :icon_lol:

I undestand his toe was hurt, but he was really like weeping and looked like a little kid who wanted his mama. He also squeezed his belt (subconciously?) like it was his teddy bear. Was he really just that scared or is this all just act?

After Gus fight he was weeping again. I dont think I have ever seen a fighter crying just because of the damage he took in the fight. Why do you think Jones acts like this? Its like he wants us to watch how hard time he is having?

I remember also how in Jones vs Hamill when they announced the fight Jones was standing his hands behind his back, shoulders raised to his ears like he wanted to look like some little boy who had just got caught from stealing apples from neighbours yard (because he had broke the rules).

So my question is why does Jones like to act like a little boy in some situations? He obviously has some (subconcious?) motive behind that.

You must really have a dislike for Jones with all these threads you keep making...

Back