How do you see Isrsel/Whittaker going?

Uncommon Valor

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Assuming the fight gets made in September, how do you see this fight playing out?

Stylebender via head clean off

tough matchup for Rob

Waiting on results of the "is Israel gay" thread before making my prediction.

Ez win for whittaker. Israel is overated and Whittaker will prove this.

I predict an awesome fight. No idea who wins though.

Israel doesn't do good when you blitz him. He does better when opponents stand right in front of him and slowly walk him down. The only time Israel had problems in the Gas fight was when he would get blitzed and crowded quickly.

Whittaker has a blitzing style that I think gets him the win.

Think Izzy would take it via body work. Bob coming back from a bad hernia and staph in his stomach. No way his torso isn't comprised in some way making it vulnerable.

Whittaker brutally KO's him.

Izzy is way more hit-able than I thought.

I think Whittaker wins seems style bender is a bit chinny

I have said for a while that Israel is a bad matchup for Robert as his best skills are striking but he fights a striker levels above him, Whittaker is also slower than Gastelum but he is more durable so its not a given fight also interesting how Whittakers grappling is he showed great defense but don't know about his grappling offense. I think the hardest matchup for Israel is Yoel Romero because of the wrestling and the power and explosiveness. Adesanya showed good TDD and even some sub attempts which surprised me. Styles make fights and I personally think Adesana would take it by UD.

I slightly favour Izzy, but I think Whittaker's blitz Karate style of striking and powerful kicks will make it a very interesting match. I could also see Whittaker gutting out a decision with heavy shots, or possibly a ko against the cage.

I don't know, Izzy is awesome, Bobby Knucks is awesome. Stadium show down under will be an epic showdown.

Whitaker via whatever he wants.

Will be betting big on him.

Back