How do you see Cerrone vs. Perry going and who are you rooting for?

In Australia 'root' is a slang term for having sex. It always seems weird when I hear the term 'rooting for someone' cause I picture myself actually having sex in tribute of someone. Wood root for Waterson, not so much these two.

Platinum Mike will put the final nail in Donald’s coffin
Perry by KO
Hespect to Donald

four years ago Cerrone would beat modern day Perry.

But Cerrone is done. Perry by TKO.

Been watching Cerrone a long time (we are damn near the same age) and I absolutley hate that fuck face Perry with his awful tattoos, terrible fake tough guy act and just general demeanor.....With that said; Cerrone will be retired that night.

In Australia 'root' is a slang term for having sex. It always seems weird when I hear the term 'rooting for someone' cause I picture myself actually having sex in tribute of someone. Wood root for Waterson, not so much these two.

Hahaha. Weird.

been following Cowboy since WEC on Versus or whatever channel. Cowboy.

Cowboy via finish within 2 rounds IMO. Cowboy will be too slick and they have trained together before. Awesome fight

Perry will knock him out most likely. Cowboy seems done. I think Lawler was his last decent performance.

Perry TKO. Cerrone is allergic to black belt hands & ALWAYS loses to good boxers. Boxing to Cerrone is what wrestlers are to RDA.

Cowboy decided to be that fight anytime anywhere type of guy but it may have cost him. While he has the skills to beat platinum I question how he handles the damage

giphy.gif

9 of Cerrones 11 losses are to southpaws. The only orthodox fighter that beat him down was Masvidal. Should open up his leg kicks since he doesnt throw inside leg kicks for whatever reason. I would like to see Cowboy break the all time wins record

I think cowboy is done and perry should win by knockout.
We all know perry cant be stopped and he just keeps comming. One day perry will be laid out because of his fan friendly style but i dont think cowboy will be the one to do it.
Also cowboy has nothing left to fight for because he already had his runs at the top; he is just in it foe the thrill and the money as opposed to a guy like perry who is a wild man and an assasin and arogant

Agree that 3+years ago Cerrone would've taken Perry to school . He may still be too classy for Mike. If it goes the distance I see Donald getting the decision.

I dunno man Cerrone was almost there but not quite. Perry is still mid-level and I don’t see him getting there either. So it’s gonna be a fun fight but the result won’t really matter.

Cerrone will school Perry up to a UD. Remember, he doesn't have to just bang with him and he is a far more technical kickboxer than Perry has shown the ability to handle. Kicks, jabs, take downs, movement, I see Cerrone winning quite comfortably.

But I'll be rooting for Platinum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back