How do you see Cerrone vs. Perry going and who are you rooting for?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As the title states how do you see Cerrone vs. Perry playing out and who are you rooting for?

Cerrone's fight to lose, but Perry has the power to end him at any moment

Donalds muy thai is strong but Perry is a black belt with these hands

Like all the best fights its a difficult one to pick

Cerrone is a phony cowboy clown that’s been punched too many times.

I am pulling for Perry to elbow him unconscious

A barnburner, I'm rooting for the just bleed god to be satisfied with sacrifice given to him.

Cowboy will be the more complete fighter... but can't afford to take damage. Thinking Platinum will bang a little to hard for him and get the finish...

Blood is the prediction. Lots of it

Cerrone is better almost everywhere and just has to execute his basic game-plan to win. But, Cowboy is not young anymore...and he just needs to slip up at the wrong time to get slept. Perry has a (big) puncher's chance. Classic match-up!

Jarl

Cerrone.

Hope motivated, good camp, no party animal Cowboy shows up.

Perry is barely in the UFC. It'll be easy work for Cerrone, if not then Cerrone may just be done.

Well I actually like both guys. It would be great for surround me to have a victory over Perry. On the other hand I kind of like Platinum and I'd love to see him get some career Boost from a highlight reel knockouts. I wish I could take another fighter that he could do that to because Cowboy does come to fight. Loved him from the wec on. It's hard not to root for Perry, he seems pretty comfortable in his skin which is a good quality.

Cerrone is confounding to me. He's very talented, but weak mentally. I'll never forget him basically just quitting in the Nate Diaz fight. So, it just depends on which Cowboy shows up.

I lean toward Cerrone if he fights smart, I don't see how he loses. I would not be surprised to see Cowboy by wrestlefuk.

I'd like to believe Cerrone is better than the model guy, but its doubtful at this point... Hope he beats Perry's ass, them hoes aint loyal.

rooting for cerrone, thinking perry knocks him out.

1-4 in his last 5 but hes fought through Murder's Row. That being said I have no idea how anyone can have faith in him anymore, especially people that bet.

He can't take punishment like he used to, hes always been mentally weak, and he's not responding to pressure nearly as well (something he was never good at really but now hes just getting owned).

Fuck all this Plat Nation bullshit, Im not really a fan or a hater of Perry, but I think he has it in the bag. People are saying its the other way around but I beg to differ. I even think the version of Felder that Perry just fought would beat Cerrone. Cowboy can pull it off but I dont have much faith.

would be surprised if cerrone didnt end up ko'd, but he could also win

Cerrone is a mental baby and folds whenever anybody challenges him.

Perry by KO

Still enjoy Cerrone so War Cowboy!

Will have to watch dem heavy metal hands tho...

Back