How do you see a Greg Hardy vs Arvloski matchup going in early 2019?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After Hardy KO’s that dude in December, I think his UFC debut should be against Arvloski. Book it for the super bowl weekend card.

I imagine the Vegas odds would be something like
Hardy -400
Arvloski +325

I got Hardy winning by first round KO, what about you guys ?

Arlovski first round ko no question.

AA picks him apart or Hardy murders him.

If AA doesn't take him down he's going to sleep. His chin is like a ticking time bomb ready to explode at a moments notice

Much better and younger versions of Arlovski were KO'd by hard punchers--but very non-elite fighters--like Datsik and Brett Rogers. Draw your own conclusion about how a slow, 39-year old Arlovski would do.

Can someone tell.me why he's so rated given he's fought 3 cans and has a total of 3 minutes cage time?

Someone?

AA picks him apart or Hardy murders him.

When was the last time AA picked someone apart on the feet? Roy Nelson in EliteXC? He wasn't even dominating Travis Fulton that badly until the literal last second head kick KO. And that was 8 years ago.

When was the last time AA picked someone apart on the feet? Roy Nelson in EliteXC? He wasn't even dominating Travis Fulton that badly until the literal last second head kick KO. And that was 8 years ago.
More to the point. Hardy has fought 3 cans and has a total of 3 minutes cage time.

It's a pretty massive step up imo.

If those are gonna be near the odds then imma put money on AA

Love AA, but Hardy would finish him shortly after connecting with his chin.

More to the point. Hardy has fought 3 cans and has a total of 3 minutes cage time.

It's a pretty massive step up imo.

If those are gonna be near the odds then imma put money on AA

I'd take that bet. AA has been KO'd too many times and it's not always been very highly skilled opponents (again, Datsik, Brett Rogers, Ngannou). Hardy has heavy hands and a big edge in youth, speed and athleticism...that's probably all he needs.

Last edited:
Back