How do you rate JDS vs. Cain II?

lol a solid 25 minute fluke were jds looked totally outmatched? also everyone keeps screaming how hard the both gassed to be a hw cain looked fine most of the way through round 4. now junior was obviously tired and beaten down like 3 minutes into the fight.

to call a 25 minute beatdown a fluke and the guy that landed one punch 60 secs in the first round the real champ. if anything jds serrad cain and he came back just like gsp.

Oh the burns! :D

3/10. I really didn't see the annihilation that Rogan was talking about.

one of the better HW fights anyone will see.

At HW you generally either get a quick finish or an incredibly slow pace with both guys preserving themselves or two completely gassed fighters after a few flurries.

the kind of pace Cain and JDS maintained and how they both continued to be dangerous is a rare treat at HW. Ya it is not LW pace, but for HW it was great.

Cain smothered him and gave him a pretty good beating but it surely wasnt pretty... JDS looked like a slow and really got grapple F'ed hard.. Cain while winning made GSP look like the most entertaining fighter in the UFC... Long live Fedor ..A prime fedor wipes the floor with these guys.

lol

I enjoyed round 1 and 2 due to how shocking it was but then stopped enjoying it from round 3 onwards as it was so blatant that JDS was done.

6/10.

That JDS was done and that Cain couldn't finish him. It was just two sloppy, gassed fighters.

I can't complain. Velasquez was relentless, and JDS never gave up. As dominant as Cain was, Junior actually got his second wind in the championship rounds.

It reminded more of the Fedor vs. CroCop fight this time. The first 1/3 of the fight was great. Cain dominated JDS with everything including striking. The rest of the fight was pretty much Cain attacking a gassed JDS, similar to Fedor holding CroCop on the ground.

Both fights are 7/10 for me.

entertaining fight, enjoyed all 5 rounds, would give it a 9/10

Back