10. Iaquinta

Shit, I'll give it a go.

1.) Khabib
2.) Justin
3.) Dustin
4.) Tony
5.) Conor

Khabib is obvious.

I'm putting Justin ahead of Diamond because I'm a fanboy because he's holding the interim belt at the moment and looks phenomenal lately. It makes it easier to sort in my head. Whether Justin would win the rematch with his revitalized gameplan is anyone's guess.

Tony and Dustin are really in all honesty tied in my mind. Ask me again tomorrow and they would probably switch their spots. I sort of feel like Dustin would win a match between the two, but in terms of resume Tony possibly edges him out.

I can't really rank Conor any higher in good conscience considering he hasn't competed in the division in 1.5 years, with his last fight being a losing effort. At the end of the day he's 1-1 in the division. However, that being said, he has the skill set to bust into pretty much slot in this list if/when he becomes active.

Ok take that into account then who do you think would emerge with the most wins against the other four, who with the least?

Khabib with the most wins. Pretty even for the other three. I need to see more of Conor nowadays to have a good idea. If he hasn't evolved then he's last.

1. Khabib/Conor
Impossible to rate between them, Khabib won the first bout but Conor was the first to win a round against Khabib and has rejuvenated himself and has always won every rematch in his career.
3. Gathje. Self-explanatory
4. Poirier
5. Ferguson - sorry but doesn't have any good wins this guy here

What about Michael Johnson?

He lost to Khabib and Gaethje, but beat Poirier and Ferguson haha

lol @ counting Conor's win over Dustin at a different weight class more than half a goddamn decade ago

Jesus Christ I thought Colby milked an RDA win for all it was worth, but Conor has milked a single fucking win over Alvarez for YEARS. Literally his only LW win and we're still talking like this guy did something other than beat fucking Cowboy on a losing streak at WW. Ridiculous.

1. Khabib (GOAT)
2. Conor (wins over Dustin and the 2 guys to beat Justin)
3. Dustin (beat Justin)
4. Justin (beat Tony)
5. Tony

It's pretty easy when you think about it.

1. Khabib/Conor
Impossible to rate between them, Khabib won the first bout but Conor was the first to win a round against Khabib and has rejuvenated himself and has always won every rematch in his career.
3. Gathje. Self-explanatory
4. Poirier
5. Ferguson - sorry but doesn't have any good wins this guy here
Why do i get the impression you're a bit biased towards conor?

You're missing Islam

I thought we were ranking top 5?

I'll make a 16-20 ranking for you.

16. Dariush
17. Islam
18.Dober
19.Santos
20.Trinaldo

at the moment

1,khabib
2,justin
3,poirer
4,tony

but conor can be number 1 or 2 again he has the ability to do that...

1. Khabib
2. Justin
3. Tony
4. Porier
5. Hooker

Khabib, Justin, Dustin, Ferguson, Conor, Hooker

Conor is top 3 in skill, but seriously lacking in competition lately. #5 is my compromise.

Maybe swap Dustin and Ferguson.

Last edited:
Justin is the LW interim holder. Can't be after Dustin today.

1. Khabib
2. Gaethje
3. Tony
4. Dustin

Not ranking conor he hasn't fought in the division since 2018.
Where does Michael Johnson fall though? He holds wins over 2 guys on this list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back