How do you punish your children for bad behavior?

Toe hold

Jk only verbal of course im not a proletarian

just take away their favorite toy, entertainment, etc. Taking away the way they communicate with their friends, and not letting them go outside of the house to physically hang out with their friends, is a good way to punish children as well.

Ultra-feminized country?
I was raised by a single mother, and she whooped my ass worse than I think my father could. As small as my mother was, she would Couture my ass like I was Tito. Kept me off the streets. Ultra-feminized my ass!

If I pulled that in class my mother would of whooped my ass in front of everyone in that class and made me write a written apology to everyone, even the kids that were absent that day.

I on the other hand will just punish him. No tv, computer, videogames. Nothing for months. He would have to write an apology to the teacher and the student he hit. If he was stealing, this summer his ass will be in BOOT CAMP.

Wait, I thought the US was filled with patriarchal knuckle-draggers who were keeping women down with their puritanical, backwards ways? Now you're telling me we're overly feminized? You anti-Americans are so inconsistent with your criticisms!

Arm bars and triangles like any good parent should. My 4 year old just says sorry daddy no armbar.

I spanked when they were little but now it's taking away privileges, occasionally air.

just take away their favorite toy, entertainment, etc. Taking away the way they communicate with their friends, and not letting them go outside of the house to physically hang out with their friends, is a good way to punish children as well.

Fucked up.

Powerbomb.gif

i noticed immigrants never discipline their kids. makes me sick

I went shopping with my mother about 3 weeks ago and she mentioned the same thing to me. She kept pointing out all of the Hispanic children who were being too loud and running around the store doing as they pleased without a word from their parents. I've never really paid attention.

I don't have children but if I do I've read, like a previous poster mentioned, that hitting your children can lead to all sorts of negatives later in life. I was spanked as a child and am fine, but I'd like to know more about this "No hitting" movement. Anyone out there that doesn't hit their children? What do you do to punish your children instead?

i noticed immigrants never discipline their kids. makes me sick
Stop it. My mother and plenty of my friend's parents were immigrants and we'd get our asses handed to us by our parents. Have you ever been hit with an iron? Yea, let that sink in!

Stop it. My mother and plenty of my friend's parents were immigrants and we'd get our asses handed to us by our parents. Have you ever been hit with an iron? Yea, let that sink in!

My goodness, an iron?

Talk to them about what they did, why it was wrong, and possibly a punishment, go to their room, no tv, make them do exercises or something, pushups. chores, whatever.

I'm not a parent though, so maybe my advice isn't the best.

I would say spanking your kids is probably a bad idea, you will get these little anecdotes from people saying "kids who aren't spanked are bad", or "i was spanked and i turned out okay", but every single study on the matter shows that spanking children generally has a negative outcome.

There are other ways around things, and spanking is just a shortcut.

No kids and you're the only one that has a fucking clue what they're talking about.

Ultra-feminized country?
I was raised by a single mother, and she whooped my ass worse than I think my father could. As small as my mother was, she would Couture my ass like I was Tito. Kept me off the streets. Ultra-feminized my ass!

If I pulled that in class my mother would of whooped my ass in front of everyone in that class and made me write a written apology to everyone, even the kids that were absent that day.

I on the other hand will just punish him. No tv, computer, videogames. Nothing for months. He would have to write an apology to the teacher and the student he hit. If he was stealing, this summer his ass will be in BOOT CAMP.

looooool

My mom used to beat the shit outta me too. Nothing that did any internal damage though, mostly just strikes with this really thin stick that stung like crazy but only left superficial marks.

better. every Shields decision, one after the other.
Better yet, a Ben Askren fight with Cole Konrad afterwards. F*ck it. Show them all decision fights of Fitch, Shields, Askren, Konrad, Decision Dan, early Couture fights and Schaub's "shut down" performance. Ultimate punishment.

I admit I came into this thread expecting it to be about Dana and Jon Jones

Back