How do you punish your children for bad behavior?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
Do you spank them or do anything other than take away there video game time or stop them from going to a certain party or whatever? I know that in an ultra-feminized country like the US, many parents do little to nothing to punish there children when they do something bad at school or home.

If your kid were to slap a girl in class or say F U to a teacher....or if they were to consistently lie and steal, what would you do to stop that behavior?

Mods....Please move this thread!! It was supposed to be in the Mayberry!

mata leon

or just use knees to the head

my favorite is parents who don't punish their children for anything. and they scowl at other parents who discipline their kids. meanwhile their children are terrible little brats who grow up to be large brats.

Talk to them about what they did, why it was wrong, and possibly a punishment, go to their room, no tv, make them do exercises or something, pushups. chores, whatever.

I'm not a parent though, so maybe my advice isn't the best.

I would say spanking your kids is probably a bad idea, you will get these little anecdotes from people saying "kids who aren't spanked are bad", or "i was spanked and i turned out okay", but every single study on the matter shows that spanking children generally has a negative outcome.

There are other ways around things, and spanking is just a shortcut.

i noticed immigrants never discipline their kids. makes me sick

I'd send them to the wasteland

Sockerkicks all day brah...

They need to respect my authoritah

I'd send them to the wasteland

reps.gif

I make them read Mayberry girl problem threads. Every single word.

The rear naked choke seems to do the trick.

Leave no marks either which is a 'win win'.

Back