How do you predict the main and co-main will go?

Marko Polo

Thank you Jurgen
@Black
Reaction score
I see Reyes outclassing Jan. Blachowicz is too robotic and I think Reyes is too athletic for Jan take down. I think Dom gets a finish in the 3rd after laser beaming him with straights.

The main will be a lot closer. Adesanya will try to keep it at a distance as we know, but no one has ever really tried to chop him down. Israel uses his leg kicks to score points then move out of range, and I'm hoping Costa tries to land a few devastating kicks early on to stifle the movement of Adesanya. Honeslty it's a toss up in this one for me for who will be able to implement their gameplan. There's no better counter striker in the ufc than Israel, and there's no better pressure fighter in the ufc than Costa.

Jan via legendary polish power in round 2 after taking a minor beating.

And if not I'll go all:
ea9c6e323bb8220a92d4e4ee47fa49da.jpg
for the rest of the night.

Last edited:
Hoping for Jan and Costa.

Fairly sure Reyes will get a decision.

Very unsure about the main event.

Costa TKO in the 2nd and Reyes by unanimous dec.

Cheering for Costa and Legendary Polish Power

Izzy 4th or 5th round tko
AND STILL!
I got Reyes by by tko 3rd

Isreal too afraid to commit out points Costa for a decision.
Reyes take the decision.

Honestly I'm lost on both these fights. Power vs speed in the main event and counter striker versus pressure in the other.

Jan by KO. Too much power for an overconfident Reyes.

I’m leaning towards Izzy by TKO late after Costa gasses and can’t defend himself but possibly Izzy by decision.

I hope Costa and Jan win. They both are capable.

Reyes by boring decision
Adesanya by close, exciting decision

Jan by TKO rd 3
Costa by KO rd 2

Costa will gas after round 2 or 3 & Adesanya will probably get the tko in the 4th or 5th.

Reyes imo, will pick Jan apart & land a shot to put him away with a tko win in the 3rd or 4th. Wouldn't be surprised if Reyes got an early win.

Back