How do you participate in politics?

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't mean watching CNN or reading Breitbart or posting in the War Room.

Do you participate in politics ? How? Just voting? Volunteering for elections ? Local town meetings? School board meetings? Are you part of a political organization? Maybe you participate by focusing on a couple important issues ? Are you involved in activities where you're actively trying to change laws or steer benefits to your community ?

Just wondering. Personally, I vote when I see a candidate I like. Donate a bit as well. Maybe even canvas a bit rarely. Mostly for presidential elections, rarely for Congressional and never for state or local elections.

I think in America I'd be at the average or even slightly above average on the scale of political participation.

Wondering what you guys do.

I vote in every election. I try to attend neighborhood meetings and town halls, especially when the focus is on an issue I care about. I donate when I can to candidates I support.

I bitch about issues I care about on the internet.

I voted for the first this past election in Canada, just to vote out Trudeau.

That didnt work out :mad:

I vote and shit post on karate forums.

I have this campaign where I challenge people to a "Bench" challenge.

If I can bench more than them, they have to vote for who I say they vote for.

considering I'm a strong mofo...I rarely lose

shitposting on sherdog

I donate money. I try to keep a regular donation amount cut from every check. I didn't need my Trump bucks so I donated almost all of it. I used a small bit of it for something else though in truth.

And all my donation goes to Trump's reelection campaign.

2020 and on to 2024!

I donate money. I try to keep a regular donation amount cut from every check. I didn't need my Trump bucks so I donated almost all of it. I used a small bit of it for something else though in truth.

And all my donation goes to Trump's reelection campaign.

2020 and on to 2024!

You donate money to the president of another country?

I'm politically active in my community and other places as well.
To put it simply, if you aren't paying attention to politics, someone else is for your, and who can defend your interests better than you?

Last edited:
I have this campaign where I challenge people to a "Bench" challenge.

If I can bench more than them, they have to vote for who I say they vote for.

considering I'm a strong mofo...I rarely lose
Might makes right

Voting and not stringently agitating to burn Washington to the ground using politicians as kindling.

I draw Hitler moustaches on the signs of parties I don't like.

Voting, although it seems like you get more or less the same results no matter who is on the ballot. Politicians care more about being elected and staying in power than contributing to the common good. Too much money and too much influence from special interests groups in politics.

odb.gif

I change people's political affiliations by shit posting in the War Room. This is more valuable than me wasting my time voting, where I wouldn't be able to post as much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back