**** How do you like your steak? ****

Medium well, a little ketchup unless the sauce is real good.

Though I do have a nagging guilt over the poor innocent wiwwle cowys.

Medium well, a little ketchup unless the sauce is real good.

Though I do have a nagging guilt over the poor innocent wiwwle cowys.

You should leave that meat on the grill a little longer until it's well done. It's chewer and lasts longer in your mouth which means more time to savor.

You should leave that meat on the grill a little longer until it's well done. It's chewer and lasts longer in your mouth which means more time to savor.

Ehh, I don't feel like chewing on a leather book binding. I prefer a hint of red in there.

That said, I'm not the type to complain at a BBQ. Grateful for whatevah.

No, that just means your cooking methods are limited.

Butter, Garlic, and Fresh Herbs disagree...

5032g8.jpg

Cast iron compared to a grill is a bit different.
one you can add garlic and rosemary the other just the smoke of the grill.

I improvise with my cast iron skillet in the winter its not the same as a hot bbq grill

Medium rare for any lean cuts. Medium for any fatty cuts like ribeye.

Medium reverse sear on my charcoal grill with a rub of salt and pepper. Rib eye is the best, can be fucking dear to buy though.

You could draw some black lines on it with a sharpie and I'd be good with that.

Marinated and cooked medium rare on high heat/flame...Looks well done till you cut into it and see the pink...mmmm....

I flip my steaks one time when grilling, in a pan I flip more...Obviously, cooking time depends on thickness of steak...And make sure the steak is at room temp prior to grillin/cooking. And remove the steak off grill/pan before you want it done. That way it can sit for 5-10 minutes on a plate before eating. Just cover it with a foil tent or whatever. I never eat a steak without it sitting for 5-10 minutes after it is cooked

Sauteed onions and baked potato on the side, and a little salad as well...

Last edited:
Marinated a day or two in worchestire, beer, garlic powder, and montreal steak or equivalent. Cooked on high to medium on a small cast iron skillet for 8 minutes turning every two minutes.

This thread always pops up every few months and I'm always confused as to why. Rare to medium rare is really the only ok answer. If not, why are you wasting everyone's time and probably someone else's money and ordering steak? Just stick to the chicken tenders.

Glad to see ketchup on steak is a thing.

Ketchup is great.

I usually just use steak sauce or nothing, but I'm giving ketchup a whirl.

Screaming when I stab it with the fork and begin cutting.

saturated with lot of marbling and connective tissue.

Frozen solid or I send that shit back, how can you enjoy the ice and blood when the meat gets in the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back