**** How do you like your steak? ****

Medium. Goes for burgers too. I would rather eat McDonald's than a well done steak from a top steakhouse. My favorite is a porterhouse for 2, side of mushrooms, hash brown potatoes, creamed spinach and a martini.

Any ExP3rT will eat ketchup with well done steaks slathered all over.

I think you meant A1 with well done steak over it. You have to get the main ingredient of the dish in the right order.

45042-hmmm-very-interesting-walrus-g-ax8P.gif

I've had it blue to well done. Blue is not bad but depending in the cut it can be a little tough. The best is medium rare.

I've also had tartare. I wasn't impressed. It wasn't bad but I wasn't too sure about the cleanliness of eating raw meat. I survived obviously but I don't think I would do it again.

Medium. I'll eat medium rare, anything under that isn't up my alley.

Medium rare, err on the side of rare.

I am a fan of medium rare. Never had tar ta. Fish i can see but not beef. Never had it so who am I to judge.

Medium. Goes for burgers too. I would rather eat McDonald's than a well done steak from a top steakhouse. My favorite is a porterhouse for 2, side of mushrooms, hash brown potatoes, creamed spinach and a martini.

2 totally different things. Steak is okay to cook less because the germs are on the outside.
Burger is all mashed up so the germs are everywhere and you need it cooked more.

Because this topic
never-gets-old.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I like mine well done, with ketchup.

Ribeye grilled or on cast iron, medium rare with a pat of garlic butter

well done and i dont tip the pretend/fake friend waiter for doing their job

served to me by a hot naked chick. am i doing it right?

You ever pulled one of those out with your teeth?

Lol no, but in high school i saw a string and was like "ohhhhh," but as my old wide receiver high school football coach said "if you can walk through mud you can fuck through blood".
His advice for having side stitches/stomach cramps was to "just act like you are fucking through it"
Great coach...in football as well as life. I think he was banging a student or two.

Lol no, but in high school i saw a string and was like "ohhhhh," but as my old wide receiver high school football coach said "if you can walk through mud you can fuck through blood".
His advice for having side stitches/stomach cramps was to "just act like you are fucking through it"
Great coach...in football as well as life. I think he was banging a student or two.

Confused.gif

My order ever time I visit Arizona Charlie's (Las Vegas)....

Steak & Eggs.
Medium.
Over medium.
Sourdough.

I do know one thing a ribey med rare with three sunny side up eggs with toast is a breakfast made in heaven

Back