How do you like your eggs?

tumblr_inline_nfv85oF9GO1qdei8m.jpg

South east asian style sunny side up. Crispy egg white but the yolk is still runny.

Over easy and hard boiled if I got to choose, but I'm not super picky

Depends what I'm eating them with

Eggs benadict = soft poached
With rice, or a traditional English breakfast= fried, crispy edges and runny yolk
Boiled with soldiers

Scrambled with some shredded cheese. MmmMMMm.... eggs

Used to like half boiled as a kid before news about not eating raw egg.

I now like Jack in the Box scrambled or McDonald's hockey puck shaped in Egg McMuffin.

scrambled with onion powder, soy sauce, garlic fried cabbage and alot of spiracha over a bed of white rice. quick muscle meal.

All ways.

Most of all I like omolettes with ham, mushrooms and 3 type of cheese.

Soft boiled, scrambled or fried.

I'm a bit weird with eggs tho because for example I couldn't eat a cold boiled egg and (apart from scrambled egg) I couldn't just eat a fried egg or a soft boiled egg on it's own.
With soft boiled eggs for example, I've got to have shitloads of toast with it, there's no way I could just eat the egg on it's own.

i loved poached eggs but don't cook them so i'll go with sunny side up but not too runny so that it's easily sopped up by rice or bread

Scrambled with cheddar or a ham and cheese omelette

If we're talking on their own, scrambled or fried over hard. I never could get into the runny yolk, even though it looks really fucking tasty.

1?Scrambled
2. When I was in Korea, one of the side dishes was eggs that came in a hot cast iron bowl, it was like they were beat to be scrambled, then cooked in that bowl somehow. Really good.

Why you so gross, mang?

gaeranjim.jpg

This dish? Steamed eggs with water. Sometimes they use stock to flavor the egg instead of water.

Back