How do you like your eggs?

I pretty much like them all ways:

Fried, scrambled, hardboiled, soft boiled, poached etc. the one thing I don't like is when they are sunny side up and still snotty. But minus the snotty, they're great.

1?Scrambled
2. When I was in Korea, one of the side dishes was eggs that came in a hot cast iron bowl, it was like they were beat to be scrambled, then cooked in that bowl somehow. Really good.

I'm Asian and I love balut. Ask me anything.

Why you so gross, mang?

Over and hard.

2618366.jpg

Everyone likes the yolk all runny but I ain't into that. Spongy yolk and nice and crunchy white

Just about any kind.
Although I hate when you grab a deviled egg at a cookout and some deviant has put pickle relish in there. Blech!

Every way, but my preference is sunnyside up with a little ketchup on them and dunk toast in the yolk.

Same for poached.

It seems kind of presumptuous of you to ask. What kind of Sherdogger do you think I am?

But I eat scrambled, fried, boiled in a soup. I only eat the yolk if the eggs are scrambled.
I don't eat deviled, benedict, poached, nor green. This is a choice due to my Christian and patriotic beliefs.

Scrambled. Grease the frying pan with lard and add cheese to the eggs.

Over easy or over hard, with pepper a dash of salt and sriracha

Sometimes scrambled using butter on the pan and milk mixed in to the yolks to cook them.
IMG_59112.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

20150511-scrambled-eggs-vicky-wasik-11.jpg

Hadn't had a poached egg in many years, but I started poaching them recently and I forgot how awesome they are, basically the only way I have been cooking them lately. 3 minute poached egg gives the perfect runny yolk, served on toast.

Before that I would just scramble them with onions, peppers, jalapenos, etc.
I need to learn how to do this sounds good

Poached, Rancheros, and ahogados.

I need to learn how to do this sounds good

it's really simple, just google 3 minute poached egg. If you like the yolk less runny just do a 4, 5 or 6 minute poached egg. Tons of youtube videos too.

The only real trick is to swirl the water with a spoon or spatula to add a slight vortex as you add the egg(s) to pull all the whites together before they cook. Fresher eggs are better too. With older eggs it can sometimes be harder to get the whites to stick together.

4 Scrambled, loaded with cabot cheddar, salt n pepper.

typically, over-easy on medium-high heat so that you get nice little crisp brown bits on both sides but still a nice runny yolk.

i also like soft boiled eggs and poached eggs. i really dislike the taste of fully cooked yolks. scrambled eggs can be aight

Back