How do you like your eggs?

Scrambled.

With chopped onions, green peppers, grilled chicken, pepper jack cheese, and hot sauce.

With a side of hashbrowns to mix them all together.

Scrambled usually... but fried on a burger is amazing. Cholesterol be damned.

I like my eggs scrambled but not the way Gordon Ramsay does it. I put the butter in the pan and heat it to 280. Scramble the eggs in a cup with pepper, turn the heat up to 300 and pour them over the butter. Let them sit for a minute then start moving them until you get a combination of light brown and yellow color.

If someone served me eggs like in the Ramsay video, I'd send them back.

Remember the difference between heaven and hell is in heaven, the British are the police, the Jews are the bankers, the Germans are the mechanics and the French are the cooks. In hell, the Germans are the police, the Jews are the mechanics, the French are the bankers and the British are the cooks.

I like my eggs scrambled but not the way Gordon Ramsay does it. I put the butter in the pan and heat it to 280. Scramble the eggs in a cup with pepper, turn the heat up to 300 and pour them over the butter. Let them sit for a minute then start moving them until you get a combination of light brown and yellow color.

If someone served me eggs like in the Ramsay video, I'd send them back.

Remember the difference between heaven and hell is in heaven, the British are the police, the Jews are the bankers, the Germans are the mechanics and the French are the cooks. In hell, the Germans are the police, the Jews are the mechanics, the French are the bankers and the British are the cooks.
LOL - Jabroni.

lately I've been eating scrambled.

4 eggs, a little milk, salt, pepper, butter, tomatoes, green peppers, red peppers, bacon, ham, cheese and butter all mixed together

Spanish omelets

scrambled eggs between two pieces of toast

scrambled eggs mixed with diced Spam and potatoes

cooking egg whites in bacon grease covering the egg in bacon bits, served with spicy chorizo(no egg added) mixed with mashed beans on the side with tortillas

Last edited:
All of the above.

I prefer to make omelets though. You can get really creative with them.

I like eggs in all forms however fried I like them over easy.

Almost raw.

When I buy eggs directly from a farmer and I'm 100% sure it's healthy organic eggs, I put them in hot water just enough to become warm but still in raw liquid form. Would then crack the egg and make a small opening, pour salt inside of it, and then drink it like a shot of tequila in one gulp. xD

Over easy is my favorite but I do enjoy the odd boiled egg or scrambled.

Almost raw.

When I buy eggs directly from a farmer and I'm 100% sure it's healthy organic eggs, I put them in hot water just enough to become warm but still in raw liquid form. Would then crack the egg and make a small opening, pour salt inside of it, and then drink it like a shot of tequila in one gulp. xD

puking_brian.gif

Favourite is scrambled

Ok with everything but sunny side up.

Back