How Do You Like Peanut Butter

What's your preference Sherdog

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colin Farrell. He can do whatever he wants.

SWAT was on the tv in this employee lounge. There was a scene with Colin Farrell and Michele Rodriguez. Another guy in the lounge turns to me with this weird look and said, "I wish they would date." I didn't know what to do with that shit and said, "Maybe they banged or something." He had this dumb smile on his face that kinda' turned into a frown, and did this "oh". He got up and left. I thought he was going to bitch about my comment or something.

SWAT was on the tv in this employee lounge. There was a scene with Colin Farrell and Michele Rodriguez. Another guy in the lounge turns to me with this weird look and said, "I wish they would date." I didn't know what to do with that shit and said, "Maybe they banged or something." He had this dumb smile on his face that kinda' turned into a frown, and did this "oh". He got up and left. I thought he was going to bitch about my comment or something.
Lol, would have been funny if you said that she bats for the other team so it wouldn't have happened anyway, which IIRC she does.

I like crunchy but we always buy creamy. The vast majority of what I buy goes into dog treats.

Lol, would have been funny if you said that she bats for the other team so it wouldn't have happened anyway, which IIRC she does.

I'm oddly attracted to her. I don't know why. Isn't she a switch-hitter? Speaking of which, my father once attacked Eddie Murray. I'm not sure if it was because the game got rained out, or because he refused to sign a baseball card. They guy was signing shit and told me it was wet outside when I asked for an autograph. Then, he signed stuff for other people afterwards. Anyhow, my father got swarmed by the security guys and some cops. The cops at the station were cool. We watched tv and ate pizza.

Natural and crunchy, but smooth is good too.

Creamy Smooth PB

I am shocked and appalled that so many of you guys (gender neutral) like crunchy peanut butter!

What's the appeal? Serious question

Both are great but if I had to choose one I choose Crunchy, the extra crunchy the better.

How do I like peanut butter ?

Left in the jar on the shelf in the supermarket. Not a fan at all.

Crunchy over creamy but I’d rather have Almond or cashew butter.

Both.
Creamy Jif
Super Chunk Skippy
Peter Pan is 3rd choice (too sweet imo)
Planters is power bottom at 4th.

images

Eat it by itself, (can go through a jar in 2 days or so) & Been putting it on Bananas & accompanied bacon slices by themselves as a late night snack before i knock out.

Back