How do you guys cook your meatballs

The yolks of the egg will help bind the meat, yes, but you have to remember you are also cooking the egg on a molecular level and its water content is different from meat.

For meatballs, I go parmesan, crushed garlic, diced onion/shallot, tarragon (only a little), thyme, breadcumbs preferably from homemade bread (which is usually the precursor to making meatballs), about 2 eggs per lb, a little cayenne, some softened butter, salt, pepper, a splash of white or champagne vinegar, then I let the meat sit in milk at room temp for about 20 minutes. Fold the milk into the mixture, careful not to beat the hell out of it. Roll medium sized balls, sear in a pan as hot as i can reasonably get it without burning anything, give the balls a quick dark sear-and-toss, then I dump in whatever sauce I made and braise them on medium-low to low heat.

Finish with more fresh parsley and more cheese obv
Alright budster

making these tonight

if they're not fire I will find you where you live

I don't make mistakes guy, when I'm taught to do something I do it right or I don't do it at all

The perfect meatball has been a very elusive idea

It's my white whale
hqdefault.jpg

If your still alive, the air fryer, my family has been making and frying meatballs for 100s of years. The frying process was always messy and time consuming, I just discovered the air fryer, works like a charm..

If your still alive, the air fryer, my family has been making and frying meatballs for 100s of years. The frying process was always messy and time consuming, I just discovered the air fryer, works like a charm..

God damn it here comes the douchebag who hates the term air fryer because he is too stupid to understand the technology.

You don’t know what you have done.

By the way the most juicy meatball is made with these ingredients.

beef
Ricotta
Grated pecorino
Grated zucchini
White bread soaked in milk
Egg

roast until perfectly browned then serve with sauce

trust me I saw it on YouTube plus I have tried them multiple different ways

Back