How do you get six pack abs??

Ian1983 said:
what this guy said

You fucking serious? Come on dude that's a lame ass post..

Anyone can get a damn six pac, it just requires work..LMFAO genetics ugh. If it were genetics I really don't think that Joe Riggs would have one

Eating proper.. (lean meats, green GREEN veggies and exercising)

Do weighted Ab workouts.. 3 times a week..

>>Click Me<<

I am currently doing this tho I'm upping my ab workouts and add weights to them.. Your abs are just like anyother muscle and they need to be worked and rest..

You need to get your diet in order, workouts in order and SLEEP in order

I guess I'd just like to point out that this is a dieting and supplement forum on an *MMA website*.

We're not here to tell you about looking pretty. We're not here to tell you about how to impress chicks on the beach. We're here to help each other learn how to eat and supplement better to become more effective fighters.

The most effective fighter in the world right now doesn't have a six-pack, and right now that's who everyone should be working towards.

If you want to look pretty, don't engage in a sport where you get punched in the fucking face. There are lots of pretty-boy body builder websites with the info you're looking for. If you ever feel like trying fighting, come back and we'll give you some tips.

I guess depends on your build.

you got to shred down and get thin for your height.

its not easy to maintain muscle strength while still being thing,
and its even harder to maintain HUGE amounts of muscle while being relatively
thin.

How often should you do situps? is everyday too much?

Tommy Seoul said:
I guess I'd just like to point out that this is a dieting and supplement forum on an *MMA website*.

We're not here to tell you about looking pretty. We're not here to tell you about how to impress chicks on the beach. We're here to help each other learn how to eat and supplement better to become more effective fighters.

The most effective fighter in the world right now doesn't have a six-pack, and right now that's who everyone should be working towards.

If you want to look pretty, don't engage in a sport where you get punched in the fucking face. There are lots of pretty-boy body builder websites with the info you're looking for. If you ever feel like trying fighting, come back and we'll give you some tips.

Vanity is a bitch.....

Sounds like you need to go on a cutting diet to me. Burn more calories than you consume, eat very clean. You might want to take clutamine to help preserve muscle mass. Look up guerilla cardio.

Tommy Seoul said:
If you want to look pretty, don't engage in a sport where you get punched in the fucking face.
This sets up for so many great responses and mock threads:
- I'm looking for a good way to bruise the hell out of my face and keep it that way year round... what should I eat to accomplish this? how about xyience?

or

- Yeah, i know my nose is going to be broken, my eyes blackened, and my cheeks swollen, but the ladies really dig six packs, they don't even care about how your face looks.

or maybe

- PEOPLE GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE IN MMA? FUCK THAT!! I'm outta here...

anyone got any others?

Back