How do you get belts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samy seca

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I was just wondering how do you get different belts on the site because i'm still a white belt?

From the Sherdog FAQ:

Q. How many posts till I get such and such a belt?

150 = Yellow
250 = Orange (comes with ability to have an avatar under your name)
500 = Blue
950 = Green
1500 = Purple
2500 = Brown
5000 = Black (comes with ability to have custom text and/or a custom belt)
7500 = Red
10000 = Silver

Then how do some guys get special statuses under their names?

tinker_190 said:
Then how do some guys get special statuses under their names?

Special statuses? Like my 'The people's champion' custom text under my screen name? You can get that by: a) Having 5000+ posts (Black belt), b) Being around for 2+ years or c) Getting a platinum membership.

I am around here from 3 years and half. How can I get a sentence under my name ?

awesome just got my yellow belt. Im pleased. i really need to get a life i know.

frangipani said:
I am around here from 3 years and half. How can I get a sentence under my name ?

You're a platnum member so custom text should be activated. Goto Edit options and it's there.

Yeah, feel sorry for members who have jobs, and contribute monetarily to boards they frequent.

E

how do u get off double yellows...id start a new thread but since i have double yellows i cant

mugsy said:
how do u get off double yellows...id start a new thread but since i have double yellows i cant

Gotta wait 30 days (in your case, December 1st is the first day when you're off them).

ThirdPartyView said:
Gotta wait 30 days (in your case, December 1st is the first day when you're off them).

thanks alot bro...but i still dont know what the hell i did to get them in the 1st place

I'm still working on getting my blue. It sucks because there are no formal classes here so I have to roll with others who are either "students" ... guys who have never gone to BJJ classes before and I have to teach from scratch, or wrestlers who just are concerned with slamming you all over the GD mat and keep you from having more mat time due to back soreness.

E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back