How Do You Fiind Out Why You Got Ban?

King Kabuki said:
You don't agree with what? The rules? If you break a dub-worthy rule you get dubs. If you disagree with that then posting here might not be for you. And if your "disagreement" is going to entail saying something like "well I've seen worse things said and the person who said them didn't get dubs"...then my advice is going to be what any person in a position of authority would tell you. Don't worry about whate everyone else does, worry about what you do and leave it at that.

What I meant to say was, you know how the majority of posts against the rules are out of the heat of the moment? whether that's being pissed off at life, upset at someone here for name calling, or just being a prick to the community because work sucked. I said my post in a joking fashion with even *plays along with joke* allowing those who might be offended to know I was playing around but to no avail still punished. Again, I'm not saying what I did was right or that I didn't deserve them now looking back but I assumed it would be looked as a joke and bypassed like many other jokes on a daily basis. So when I got carded a day later this situation slipped my mind. I guess I was expecting people to understand. Not to worry, I wont do it again.

I'm not the enemy here nor am I trying to over rule your judgement. I just simply stated I seriously didn't know what I did wrong (at the time) until someone pointed it out to me and I remembered.

Ditto, dude. Ditto.

lol There it is again.

What I meant to say was, you know how the majority of posts against the rules are out of the heat of the moment? whether that's being pissed off at life, upset at someone here for name calling, or just being a prick to the community because work sucked. I said my post in a joking fashion with even *plays along with joke* allowing those who might be offended to know I was playing around but to no avail still punished. Again, I'm not saying what I did was right or that I didn't deserve them now looking back but I assumed it would be looked as a joke and bypassed like many other jokes on a daily basis. So when I got carded a day later this situation slipped my mind. I guess I was expecting people to understand. Not to worry, I wont do it again.

I'm not the enemy here nor am I trying to over rule your judgement. I just simply stated I seriously didn't know what I did wrong (at the time) until someone pointed it out to me and I remembered.

It's alright man. Dubs are not as serious as people think, and we don't closely monitor those who have been dubbed. But users here are under the wrong impression about the process for deciding who is dubbed (because there is a process). I'll just say it's never an isolated Moderator with a grudge, that is not allowed. We have our own set of rules to abide by.

Bob_Shamrock said:
teh ban is a bit like teh ghey

you dont know til it hits you...and it hits you hard!

like I said earlier...and when it hits you hard...it sticks :eek:

Back