How Do You Fiind Out Why You Got Ban?

sellout007's avatar is hot.

keep your hands away from your computer and you won't get banned.

Dr Svampsoja said:
You only had 3 short posts before... Now you have 5! Amazing

see why dont u get ban...ur obviously an idiot tryin to eeek out that extra post! it makes to sense

Goya 101 said:
see why dont u get ban...ur obviously an idiot tryin to eeek out that extra post! it makes to sense

lol... amazing...

dubs suck especially when you don't know why you got them.

Take this shit to General Discussion and not the mma forum. This has nothing to do with MMA at all and everyone could care less whether you got banned or not.

jonny rotten said:
exactly mate, i hate pretentious fuckers who nitpick at peoples spellings

You forgot to capitalize the E in exactly and you should have added a period after "mate". Of course the following "i" should have been capitalized and "peoples" should be written PEOPLE'S. Finally, drop the last S on "spellings". It's not plural. Keep working at it. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually! :D

Ouch.

Is this where I post "Kingkubuchipwned!!@@!"??

I'm new here.

I got a double yellow for good knows why? I can't check my USer CP, pm's or start a new thread. I can't even use search.

Can someone go thru my post and tell me why I got a double yellow?

I got double yellow today and I didn't say or do anything breaking the rules. Would be nice to recieve an explanation via e-mail or p :( m

i once got the dubbs for rehosting a fotoshop pic that had a sex scene but did'nt show the prive parts or they're actual faces.

Mr.Unoriginal said:
I got a double yellow for good knows why? I can't check my USer CP, pm's or start a new thread. I can't even use search.

Can someone go thru my post and tell me why I got a double yellow?

Sometimes your posts don't appear on the post finder, like if say you said something against rules in a thread, and it was deleted, a deleted msg would appear and any mod/admin could see it, but it wouldnt appear on your post list, obviously as we dont want others breaking rules.

~Foz

I got double yellow today and I didn't say or do anything breaking the rules. Would be nice to recieve an explanation via e-mail or p m

I got double yellow cards once and didn't do ANYTHING to deserve them

This is for all of you who criticize Mods. Look at this crap. This is what we deal with all the time. Denial, Denial, Denial. Every single person who gets dubbed goes into such strong and adament denial. Listen close, all of you know or should know the rules of the board. They're right here in this section and stickied at the top of almost every single forum. You know when you're pushing the envelope and when you're not. So don't try and backpedal once you get called on it. Remember that dubs are a warning punishment, and not every Moderator has to or will tell you why you get them when you get them. Why is that? It's because you SHOULD be thinking before you make a post. Think about what you post before you post it...if that little voice in your head is going "man I wouldn't do dat shit if I was you"...then don't do it.

Can someone please explain to me why I have dubs. As one of the few literate posters on this site, I don't think I have done anything to deserve them. Why is it that serious offences like gay bashing (i.e.constant use of the word :eek::eek::eek: etc.) gets no punishment and I have double yellows?

King Kabuki said:
This is for all of you who criticize Mods. Look at this crap. This is what we deal with all the time. Denial, Denial, Denial. Every single person who gets dubbed goes into such strong and adament denial. Listen close, all of you know or should know the rules of the board. They're right here in this section and stickied at the top of almost every single forum. You know when you're pushing the envelope and when you're not. So don't try and backpedal once you get called on it. Remember that dubs are a warning punishment, and not every Moderator has to or will tell you why you get them when you get them. Why is that? It's because you SHOULD be thinking before you make a post. Think about what you post before you post it...if that little voice in your head is going "man I wouldn't do dat shit if I was you"...then don't do it.

I wasnt in denial, I seriously didn't know what I did but thanks to you mods I was PM'd by two mods actually, Space Potato and Urban who told me what I did; and while I don't agree i'm forced to accept it which i'm fine with except for the fact I can't edit my posts, I tend not to re-read my posts before hitting send, bad habit.

I wasnt in denial, I seriously didn't know what I did but thanks to you mods I was PM'd by two mods actually, Space Potato and Urban who told me what I did; and while I don't agree i'm forced to accept it which i'm fine with except for the fact I can't edit my posts, I tend not to re-read my posts before hitting send, bad habit.

You don't agree with what? The rules? If you break a dub-worthy rule you get dubs. If you disagree with that then posting here might not be for you. And if your "disagreement" is going to entail saying something like "well I've seen worse things said and the person who said them didn't get dubs"...then my advice is going to be what any person in a position of authority would tell you. Don't worry about whate everyone else does, worry about what you do and leave it at that.

Back