How do you feel abt UFC 205: Thompson/Woodley and Diaz/Lawler II??

Neitzsche

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Think this would be an amazing fight. Diaz/Lawler would give Thompson and Woodley the bump they deserve. Not to mention a guaranteed sell out crowd..

Woodley still gets the ppv cut with bigger stars on the card with him.

What do y'all think?

Last edited:
great and would respect the division rankings which is good and rare nowadays

Those are the 2 fights to make. No question about it.

Yes but i kinda want to see robbie and nick in a five rounder

Yes but i kinda want to see robbie and nick in a five rounder
Could happen if they make Diaz/Lawler II the main event...

Main events shouldn't always be the title bout but rather the biggest fight, just a thought.

weidman on the undercard? what kind of drug gives you ideas like that?

Main events shouldn't always be the title bout but rather the biggest fight, just a thought.

Wood not getting the fight he wants then being co-main to said fighter he asked for? Lol

He wouldn't accept that.

But fuck yeah I'd want both these fights to happen either way <cheer>

It'd be more likely for them to put Diaz/Lawler II on a Fox card as headliner to make it 5 rounds.

That fight wouldn't go 5 rounds though, IMO.

This would be good incase someone got injured aswell. Either way you'd still have a solid headliner.

weidman on the undercard? what kind of drug gives you ideas like that?
Considering that UFC 205 is supposed to be a monumental event. Look at how your logic applies to UFC 198 or 200. Plenty of headliner fights on the undercard because they were billed as the biggest events of the year. 205 looks to have that same momentum.

Considering that UFC 205 is supposed to be a monumental event. Look at how your logic applies to UFC 198 or 200. Plenty of headliner fights on the undercard because they were billed as the biggest events of the year. 205 looks to have that same momentum.
even though 205 is meant to be a "monumental event" it doesnt mean that weidman should be on the undercard. you remember the time when weidman beat Anderson Silva twice? if it wasnt for his shitty injuries he couldve won the title back on 199. people treat him like shit these days and forgot how good he actually is. in fact, i think he would be perfect for the maincard on 205.

Think this would be an amazing fight. Diaz/Lawler would give Thompson and Woodley the bump they deserve. Not to mention a guaranteed sell out crowd..

Woodley still gets the ppv cut with bigger stars on the card with him.

Maybe Weidman on the undercard vs Souza or Whittaker?

What do y'all think?
+
Rockhold vs Weidman 2
and Honda's comeback and I'M SO PUMPED AS FUCK.

It would be a great co-main for 205, but they probably want a Conor or Honda main.

Look guys, Nick isn't going to rematch Robbie. He already ko'd him.

Nick Diaz Theorem of Rematches:

I never get any rematches, therefore, there are no rematches in mma

Back