How do you feel about the Korean dog meat market/trade

It's pretty horrifying.

If anyone's on facebook you should follow / check out Marc Ching, the guy is basically a real life superhero. He flies over there & busts out animals and ships em back here on the regular

You mean like all domesticated livestock?

IMO there's a big difference between animals that were domesticated for the purpose of becoming food/goods and domestication for companionship/work.

Cows, pigs, chicken, etc were domesticated for the purpose of providing food. Dogs were not.

It's pretty horrifying.

If anyone's on facebook you should follow / check out Marc Ching, the guy is basically a real life superhero. He flies over there & busts out animals and ships em back here on the regular
So he steals other people's food is what you're saying?

Assholes need to quit worrying about what other people eat. It's just a dog.

I had four tacos a few days ago. One pollo asado, one al pastor, one carne asada and one fish taco.

I knocked out four animals in one meal and I'm supposed to be upset that people somewhere else enjoy a type of meat I don't eat?

Nah. That would make me a hypocrite, sillies.

Last edited:
With this logic, it's totally cool for Hindu extremists to shoot a cattle rancher right?

You mean like all domesticated livestock?

I don't support this trade, from what I understand it is dying out and will be abolished in our life times. In korea and china it is waning like crazy and almost no one under the age of 40 is buying this. That being said some of you have made some incredibly stupid comments.
I dunno and idc

I had four tacos a few days ago. One pollo asado, one al pastor, one carne asada and one fish taco.

I knocked out four animals in one meal and I'm supposed to be upset that people somewhere else enjoy a type of meat I don't eat?

Nah. That would make me a hypocrite, sillies.

Id like to try taco perro.

Id like to try taco perro.

Make it two.

funny-dog-pictures-taco.png

Now we get outraged because people in another culture eat animals we dont eat?
What makes dogs different from pigs or even cows? We keep some as pets so people in other cultures cant eat em?
This outrage culture is gonna be laughed upon by future generations, keep embarrassing yourselves.

Shit if they say its tasty, I might even try the damn thing. If you're not a vegetarian, stfu.

Love dogs so I'd rather not think about it. Seeing some pics from that Chinese dog eating festival rustled me

rescued-dogs-yulin-dog-meat-festival-china-24.jpg

Saw an article about this again today, with the Olympics going on and all.

What are your thoughts on this? I know theres a lot of gitter dun hunters on this forum that love to kill them animals. Should dogs be held to a higher standard?

This personally gets my blood boiling.
Dog is a nebulous term. I kill coyote all the time and have eaten dog meat in several countries. People get uppity about some weird shit.

I hate to be a dick but Asians of all kinds are sorta known for not giving a fuck about animals in general. Shark fins, dolphins, rhino horns, etc. They just don't give a fuck, so why would they care about dogs?
Savages

Saw an article about this again today, with the Olympics going on and all.

What are your thoughts on this? I know theres a lot of gitter dun hunters on this forum that love to kill them animals. Should dogs be held to a higher standard?

This personally gets my blood boiling.

He who eats dogs should be hanged immediately until dead.

<Fedor23>

From what I read on google, this is a culture mainly practiced by old minorities from rural areas. Young people generally despise this shit, therefore it's going into a path of dying along of old forks.

I personally think It's disgusting, but who am I to judge. I eat pigs all the time and they are supposed to be as complex and dog.

Last edited:
Back