How do you feel about Izzy Romero?

I think, like Cejudo vs. Aldo, it's a load of wank bollocks and I have no time for it. What's the point in making fights, really - it doesnt matter if you lose, you'll still get a title fight if Dana wants you have one even if there's legit guys coming off a win waiting in line.

It should have been Adesanya vs. Cannonier if he isn't waiting for Costa. Hell, even fucking Till would have made more sense than a guy coming off consecutive losses. Aldo shouldn't be anywhere near the title either, Yan/Sterling/Sandhagen were all primed to go.

Yoel could easily have been 2-0 in his last two fights and have back to back wins over Robert Whitaker and Paolo Costa. That's not just my opinion, the media was pretty 50/50 split on it.

So, this is a good fight. Regardless of recent records.

I think, like Cejudo vs. Aldo, it's a load of wank bollocks and I have no time for it. What's the point in making fights, really - it doesnt matter if you lose, you'll still get a title fight if Dana wants you have one even if there's legit guys coming off a win waiting in line.

It should have been Adesanya vs. Cannonier if he isn't waiting for Costa. Hell, even fucking Till would have made more sense than a guy coming off consecutive losses. Aldo shouldn't be anywhere near the title either, Yan/Sterling/Sandhagen were all primed to go.
At least romero is a career middleweight. The cejudo farce is far more egregious imo. The romero match is a fight many of us wanted to see but would never get to see because of how the rankings are atm. So it's one of those things that annoys me a lot but I'm willing to tolerate. The cejudo thing infuriates me because the number one contender is not injured, there isn't a shortage of contenders, the next guy is clear cut he isn't some relatively unknown fighter and most of all Aldo is not even a bantamweight.

Its the toughest fight for him in the division

Not that what youre saying may not be true though.
or so he says.....

romero is not what he used to be. he doesnt care as much prob since all that money he got from the court case hehe, doesnt use his wrestling, looks uninspired, blind in one eye, old, stylistically easier.

easily coulda waited 2-3 months when costa would be ready

Back