How do you feel about Izzy Romero?

Izzy might be the only guy in the history of the middleweight division that I would love seeing get knocked out more than watching rockhold get knocked out. Izzy is smug like rockhold plus negative energy. He can't not be cocky or a tough guy for 5 seconds. I hope Romero dumps him on his ass and elbows him into oblivion

Its the toughest fight for him in the division

Not that what youre saying may not be true though.
nah, whittaker, Costa, and Darren are all tougher. I love Yoel, but he is style made to lose to Izzy. BTW, I fuckin hate Izzy's guts, but Yoel is just not a good style to beat him.

Not saying I don't hope Yoel knocks izzy the fuck out.

I like both fighters and I'd rather see Izzy vs Costa but damn I gotta admit I'm hoping for a Yoel Romero highlight reel KO.

Late Izzy tko, or early Homero win I guess.

Great fight, but as someone who thinks the rankings should actually matter I feel it's undeserved
Yoel is ranked number 3 behind Whittaker and Costa so by that logic he should get the shot. Herp derp.

I don’t get the Romero worship. At all. Some guys have to go on a 10 fight win streak to get a title shot. Yoel misses weight, gasses, cheats, loses and get’s them. Think it’s because of Joe Rogan talking about his body every podcast got him a fan base of JRE disciples.

However I respect that he is at this high level at his age. But if he eats steroid cereal every morning it makes sense.
Romero did have to go on a 10 fight streak before he got his first shot. His resume at 185 speaks for itself. Sure he has had a few hiccups but his body of work is matched by few ever.

Great fight. Cant wait. On paper Israel should be set to pick him apart maybe even by a spectacular stoppage but yoel got that unpredictable explosion.

Romero did have to go on a 10 fight streak before he got his first shot. His resume at 185 speaks for itself. Sure he has had a few hiccups but his body of work is matched by few ever.

No. 8. But yes, stiff competition. And this will be his third title shot. Even McGregor wouldn’t get a title shot on a losing streak.

The topic is how do hou feel about this fight, and I voiced my opinion. I don’t get it. But it’s obviously business and for some reason Yoel has a lot of disciples out there. I just don’t like his cheating. And I can’t stand Rogan drooling over his body and "natural genes" every podcast.

When Yomero fans score his fights in his favor they don’t consider the fact that he hardly moves. Until he explodes. Which is exciting. But also then he finds a way to take a solid nap in the corner.

Bless him and his old age. He has been around since the 1890’s you know? Pretty cool if the UFC gets a vampire champion.

Good fight, but to me it feels a bit unearned and pointless in the grand scheme of things.

Who feels?

beta

Jk

Romero will lose rather easily but I’m hoping for that 1 shot

Romero soon to be on a 4 fight skid

Yoel is ranked number 3 behind Whittaker and Costa so by that logic he should get the shot. Herp derp.

He's 1-3 in his last 4 fights and guys moving up the rankings who are on winning streaks have been shafted so Romero gets a shot. Herp derp.

Great fight

Im thinking Romero is going to hurt Izzy real bad even if he wins

Romero's getting the fight because his past two losses were coin flips. It's a money maker, and Israel wants it.

Not to take credit from his big time performance, but Whittaker was a very favorable match up for Israel. Yoel is not.

Romero has more ways to win, as I highly doubt Israel going to finish the guy whose only been finished once...nine years ago. He doesn't have the ground game, nor the raw power to take Yoel out. It'll have to be a decision, and five rounds is a looong time to be dancing around with Romero.

It's a very dangerous fight for Israel. He can definitely win, but at +185, I'm considering putting some money on the Cuban.

Good fight to make, but not right now. It's just the best we can do. Romero doesn't deserve it but there's not much else to do

Back