How do you feel about Izzy Romero?

dont really care. but Costa is injured anyways, so itll have to do. I imagine Izzy wins a decision.

Them danicng made me feel bad about it.

Good fight

Scarier thought of that being one person.

Izzy Romero
DWhFkw1X4AA7iS7 (1).jpg

I’m OK with it, a little interested on how this fight plays out..should be a good test for IA..

Yoel just sold it to me with that backflip. War Romero. Give that man titleshots until he wins. Favorite fighter to never win gold

after that dance off, pretty gewd

I expect Adesanya to win via decision. But it will be good for Romero to win the title in his 40s.

I really hope romero wins, he's very likable, Izzy winning is better for business with the Jones fight, which I'd also really like to see, still hope romero flying knees his head off though

Great fight, but as someone who thinks the rankings should actually matter I feel it's undeserved

I don’t get the Romero worship. At all. Some guys have to go on a 10 fight win streak to get a title shot. Yoel misses weight, gasses, cheats, loses and get’s them. Think it’s because of Joe Rogan talking about his body every podcast got him a fan base of JRE disciples.

However I respect that he is at this high level at his age. But if he eats steroid cereal every morning it makes sense.

I hope Israel wins. I hope he does so by finish too. Would be immense.

EDIT: I think Israel just might do so.

Amazing amazing fight , i love remero but i think Adesanya will take this . He can make Romero look bad . But you never know , Romero finds a way to make every fight be crazy exiting

Just a fight to par Izzy's record. At this point in their careers, it's a pretty easy fight for Izzy. Get in get out type of fight

Back