How do you feel about Brock coming back?

I hate it. Martial arts is about respect and it’s turning into a shit show.
But WME is not about martial arts. WME is to MMA, what the Karate Kid was to karate.

I literally had a dream a couple nights ago about Brock.. he was a mentally ill serial killer. I tried to befriend him, but he wasn't having it.

I feel fine about Brock coming back to fight if he can pass the drug testing, which I seriously doubt he will. I feel sick that he is going to fight for the title while not deserving to be anywhere close. Brock is so undeserving of a title shot, he should not even be allowed to look at a UFC title in pictures. It makes the UFC a shit show & real MMA fans should not buy the PPV for sure. Let the fake MMA fans from the WWE buy it.

ufc was always a shit show don't kid yourselves. ufc it at its best when it's a shit show. this isnt the olympics. who gives a flying fuck

I literally had a dream a couple nights ago about Brock.. he was a mentally ill serial killer. I tried to befriend him, but he wasn't having it.
Did he gorilla fuck you like he did to Rogan?

The 2nd Mir fight was more of a title unification fight coz Mir got an interim belt himself, but yeah it's whatever.

I get that but it still counts as a Title defense so...whatever, indeed. lol

How many times did he sodomize you?

129334.jpg

I'm guessing THAT is why you are busting his balls. :D

why are shertards so obsessed with wins?
who cares if he hasn't had a win on record for 8 years?
are you guys all new to MMA or wut?
wins don't determine title shots, PPV numbers do.

deal with it.

There's really no great contender for DC. Blaydes is good but could use another win to put a stamp on his title shot. Because everyone knows DC is retiring in less than a year and will likely only fight one more time, it kind of makes it okay to book thee Brock fight. You know that regardless of how it goes, the heavyweights will have to sort themselves out for a fresh belt sooner than later.

You know that regardless of how it goes, the heavyweights will have to sort themselves out for a fresh belt sooner than later.

Looking forward to both honestly. Maybe for once the UFC will do something interesting with a belt.

Back