How do you eat/cut your sandwich

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
important shit

first off I'm assuming we all make a sandwich and cut it diagonally, right?
Because we're not four years old any more, so across is not really acceptable, and cutting it in quarters again is just wrong

So we're all doing this
YGhgXr9.png

So where do you take the first bite? Professionals will know it should be eaten like this

Bite one is displayed below
0JBdhHM.png

bite two will then be here
61mqhzi.png

that then leaves us with this part in the middle, and though the picture below does not illustrate as such, it will bunch up all the filling goodness into one big, lovely, perfect bite number three
UZdEkJq.png

ZNZsGhu.png

Basically if you cut it in half ACROSS as opposed to DIAGONALLY, you're missing out on an absolute belter of a bite number 3. TWICE.

cos there's two halves

virtually identical to the each other

so it's the same thing twice

important shit

first off I'm assuming we all make a sandwich and cut it diagonally, right?
Because we're not four years old any more, so across is not really acceptable, and cutting it in quarters again is just wrong

So we're all doing this
YGhgXr9.png

So where do you take the first bite? Professionals will know it should be eaten like this

Bite one is displayed below
0JBdhHM.png

bite two will then be here
61mqhzi.png

that then leaves us with this part in the middle, and though the picture below does not illustrate as such, it will bunch up all the filling goodness into one big, lovely, perfect bite number three
UZdEkJq.png

ZNZsGhu.png

Basically if you cut it in half ACROSS as opposed to DIAGONALLY, you're missing out on an absolute belter of a bite number 3. TWICE.

cos there's two halves

virtually identical to the each other

so it's the same thing twice

Honestly bro, it depends on the sammie.

A salmon salad, for example, is a straight cut, while turkey has to be on an onion bun witn NO cut.

A smoked meat on dark rye for sure diagonel

Lol wtf kind of sandwich is that. I don't even see a speck of ketchup anywhere

<{poor?}>

This is how I roll - have the staff whip up one of these daily.

c88a2fb19d873666fd8667ad5af5884f.jpg

Depends. If I’m at home, taking my time making a sandwich, I’ll do a diagonal cut, usually I start from one corner and work my way around. If I’m bringing a sandwich to work, usually it’s a very utilitarian thing, meat cheese and mustard, I’m leaving that whole to protect its integrity and scarfing it down in 5 minutes without cutting it.

Triangles with crust taken off of course.

Roast beef , cheddar, onions , horseraddish , lettuce. Toasted white bread.

In half so I get two rectangles. My grandmother used to make fun of my father for being bratty as a kid and only eating bread cut into triangles lol. None of that nonsense for me.

Agree with most points TS, but I start on the other side so using your numbering I go 2, 2, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 3 then whatever because that half of sandwich is almost gone by then. This results in more epic 3's in my experience.

I don't cut sandwiches.

It does not matter if it is square like the one your posted or a foot long baguette.

Cutting a sandwich is basically accepting defeat.

What a crap looking sandwich.

yeah that was a really shit choice of sandwich

Honestly bro, it depends on the sammie.

A salmon salad, for example, is a straight cut, while turkey has to be on an onion bun witn NO cut.

A smoked meat on dark rye for sure diagonel

a connoisseur, I like it

I wanted to have that as an option, as it's what I would do at home being lazy, however I couldn't bring myself to say I prefer uncut.

Agree with most points TS, but I start on the other side so using your numbering I go 2, 2, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 3 then whatever because that half of sandwich is almost gone by then. This results in more epic 3's in my experience.

I consider myself good at basic math but that is some Will Hunting level equations bro! But more number 3's is good for everyone

I don't cut sandwiches.

It does not matter if it is square like the one your posted or a foot long baguette.

Cutting a sandwich is basically accepting defeat.

I can dig it, I'm too lazy to cut, but if I ordered a sandwich and they chucked it at me uncut, I'd be fuming

Diagon Alley!!

Bloody love Harry Potter!

I can dig it, I'm too lazy to cut, but if I ordered a sandwich and they chucked it at me uncut, I'd be fuming
Whenever I buy a big ass sandwich they tell me "let me cut it first" I look at them and say "cut it? No thanks".

In that moment they look at me a know who the alpha male in that room is.

If I have a sandwich, it's cut however the woman who made it felt like cutting it.
<WellThere>

LOL at making your own sandwich.
<{poor?}>

Back