How do you do your taxes?

Turbo tax. All have I have is w2 and home mortgage so I just take the standard deduction. Took 15 minutes and is completely free.

I hear @dildos claims 2 Koalas and a Platypus as "dependents"....and by dependents of coutse i mean sex slaves
You misheard,

That’s two platypus and one koala.

You trying to get me done for tax fraud!? :eek::eek::eek:

3RuN.gif

Damn I was hoping you would have used some other Aussie animal gif so I could have found a octopus attacking a scuba diver gif!

Here is two platypus having coitus.

giphy.gif
I tried to use one of a Platypus smiling but.........

Filetoolarge.....

I do them myself online. I just have to take into account my IRA and HSA. Other than that, it's the standard deduction.

H&R Block online. They got to a point where they can just input all my data from my accounts with ETrade and Fidelity and stuff. It's really simple. I think I get charged like $70 when it's all said and done for the "advanced features" or some crap. But it's worth it as it takes me like 2-3 hours to do all my taxes most years and I can always go back online and view them.

Definitely NOT taking it to some large Polynesian woman at Walmart who looks like she had less than one day of training and zero supervision.

I overpay some tax person at the end of my street. Dont know why. Should do my own. Pretty straightforward.

Back