How do you decide what threads go to the dump?

FireBlood

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sometimes it is very obvious why some thread got sent to the dump, then others I scratch my head.

is it based on age of the thread...(old threads go to the dump) ?

Partly, the reason I ask, is because I had a thread in the Mayberry Lounge that was well-received, somewhat thought-provoking, non-offensive simply asking what music people like to work out to. I noticed today that it got sent to the dump.

Im not mad about this or anything, I was just curious what the parameters were, especially after looking at some of the thread topics in these forums, for something getting dumped?

Sometimes it is very obvious why some thread got sent to the dump, then others I scratch my head.

is it based on age of the thread...(old threads go to the dump) ?

Partly, the reason I ask, is because I had a thread in the Mayberry Lounge that was well-received, somewhat thought-provoking, non-offensive simply asking what music people like to work out to. I noticed today that it got sent to the dump.

Im not mad about this or anything, I was just curious what the parameters were, especially after looking at some of the thread topics in these forums, for something getting dumped?

The dump is pretty much for stupid or highly repetitive threads. In your case it was the latter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back