how do you deal with a clingy woman ?

So does no one here actually enjoy spending time with their significant other?
Seriously, I have plenty of time to myself during the day when I'm working from home & it's just me & our two cats while my wife is at her job at the treatment center. So, when she gets home I'm always happy to see her. And we spend the vast amount of our free time together. Not necessarily attached at the hip but at least in the same room. While she's watching her shows or reading I'm usually on my laptop or reading a book myself.
And we'll go out onto the mountain trails & go for a hike when it's warm enough. All sorts of things but usually together. Unless it's when I go out for my intense walking/hiking routine. That I do alone. And while I'm doing that she has her own alone time for an hour or so which she insists is plenty for her.
Anyhow, we make it work.
So, does anyone else spend that amount of time with their wives or girlfriends? Or are you all really eager to just bust loose & chill by yourselves as much as possible? Just curious.

Ask for head until she gets tired of being around you and wants to give you space because you always want head. If that doesn't work and she just blows you to death then I guess that would not be so bad either. At least not for me.
Lol I like that idea. Might make things worse tho . I’m not looking for just sex anymore

Seriously, I have plenty of time to myself during the day when I'm working from home & it's just me & our two cats while my wife is at her job at the treatment center. So, when she gets home I'm always happy to see her. And we spend the vast amount of our free time together. Not necessarily attached at the hip but at least in the same room. While she's watching her shows or reading I'm usually on my laptop or reading a book myself.
And we'll go out onto the mountain trails & go for a hike when it's warm enough. All sorts of things but usually together. Unless it's when I go out for my intense walking/hiking routine. That I do alone. And while I'm doing that she has her own alone time for an hour or so which she insists is plenty for her.
Anyhow, we make it work.
So, does anyone else spend that amount of time with their wives or girlfriends? Or are you all really eager to just bust loose & chill by yourselves as much as possible? Just curious.
I work 5-6 days 11 hour days. I like spending time together but sometimes I like a mental break from everything

Act like an adult, when they are acting like an attention starved child?

How do you react to this if

A. She sticks a screwdriver into your PS4

B. She poisons your dog

<YayKpop>now we can spend more time together.

This is a question? Feed her through a wood chipper. Feet first.
Nobody fucks with my dog.

i know when you date women some become to clingy or just want to take up all your time. How do y’all deal with that. Just drop them ? Lol I like my alone time

I'm the exact opposite. I spent my whole life looking for someone who would actually give me some attention and when I finally got it I married her.

I always look back and marvel at those cautionary sayings like "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!" All the stuff I really, REALLY wished for when I was younger that I have now? They're actually just great. A clingy woman is definitely one of those things.

I told my wife I needed space when we were just dating, it was after a year or two. That I couldn't take her not having any hobbies and being all about the relationship all the time. I went to my parents across country for a couple of months and when we got together again things were way better.

She had to act like I'd been the bad guy a bit but she never returned to the dependency and maintained hobbies, friendships etc.

That was twenty years ago and we're still together.

I think its a healthier situation generally, one person in the relationship being only focused on the other does IMHO have the tendency to breed a loss of respect.

Clingy and being emotionally close are not the same thing, often just the reverse.

tell her you're pregnant.

This is a good thing. Ideally, all women you pursue end up becoming clingy to a degree. It means you still have it.

i know when you date women some become to clingy or just want to take up all your time. How do y’all deal with that. Just drop them ? Lol I like my alone time
If you see any avenue for improvement with her, consider that before you ditch her. A clingy girl is likely to be very loyal. And if in a relationship, it's something you can always work on.

I know this might not be mainstream opinion. besides, if she goes cold on you, will you then be begging her to come back?

I work 5-6 days 11 hour days. I like spending time together but sometimes I like a mental break from everything

Oh, yeah. We all need those occasionally. But I tend to get mine while alone in the house all day & while I'm out walking. Each individual it different though & some need more time than others.

Anyhow, we make it work.
Same but I also work from home a lot. If I worked in a job where I was forced to be around other people and engage them, I might feel differently.

Anyhow, we make it work.
I wouldn't be with someone I didn't want to spend time with.

Same but I also work from home a lot. If I worked in a job where I was forced to be around other people and engage them, I might feel differently.
My job has a lot to do with entertaining so when I get home and take off the persona I play at work I just want a quite room to relax

Back