How do we teach people that the internet is not real life?

Just catfish your offspring to show them that its that easy to get manipulated on the internet...unless you're in Alabama of course

More importantly, how do we teach people that just because they're not personally experiencing something that doesn't mean it doesn't exist?
You really think there are people on this site at this point that don’t know 10s if not 100s of people who have had Covid? Who is really the naive one?

You really think there are people on this site at this point that don’t know 10s if not 100s of people who have had Covid? Who is really the naive one?
Here for example - you're asking me about this site when my comment never said anything about this site specifically. There are people with thoughts and opinions who have no connection with this site. Just because you're thinking about Sherdog doesn't mean that those other people with their thoughts and opinions don't exist.

TS is pretty clearly an average dummy

Last edited:
Here for example - you're asking me about this site when my comment never said anything about this site specifically. There are people with thoughts and opinions who have no connection with this site. Just because you're thinking about Sherdog doesn't mean that those other people with their thoughts and opinions don't exist.
I don’t doubt there are people on both sides of the aisle that aren’t as informed. Some states haven’t done much to curb the spread and are doing fine. Others have done a lot and aren’t in good shape.

At this point I would imagine most people have directly or indirectly experienced the disease and economic fallout

You left out a few decimals: 99.999%
But yeah, some scared of their own shadow basement dwellers think that .00001% almost entirely driven by pre existing conditions is the plague.
And they'd likely be much better off if they stayed home when they have a cold:

iu

And they'd likely be much better off if they stayed home when they have a cold:

iu
I’m very curious to see the Cancer and heart disease tally for 2020. How many years is the CDC behind?

I don’t doubt there are people on both sides of the aisle that aren’t as informed. Some states haven’t done much to curb the spread and are doing fine. Others have done a lot and aren’t in good shape.

At this point I would imagine most people have directly or indirectly experienced the disease and economic fallout
This has nothing to do with what I posted but thank you for your opinion.

This has nothing to do with what I posted but thank you for your opinion.
So I’m guessing your original question was how do we get people to believe something they don’t see firsthand? I think step 1 is to restore faith in news and journalism. Social media has birthed click bait, woke and cancel culture over reporting.

I see it getting worse before getting better. Biden and the left have done anything but the high road and are continuing to demonize 64M Americans.

I’m very curious to see the Cancer and heart disease tally for 2020. How many years is the CDC behind?
Here is an article with some stats from18-19. Nor really what you're looking for, but indicates the trend is pretty steady.

So I’m guessing your original question was how do we get people to believe something they don’t see firsthand? I think step 1 is to restore faith in news and journalism. Social media has birthed click bait, woke and cancel culture over reporting.

I see it getting worse before getting better. Biden and the left have done anything but the high road and are continuing to demonize 64M Americans.
None of that makes any sense. It's empty typing, devoid of any real thought, analysis, reliable information, etc.

It's a reflection of the very thing it claims to criticize.

Biden and the left are demonizing 64M Americans, for example. Where is the number 64M coming from (70M+ people voted for Trump), what are they doing to "demonize" them (since you must not have meant that hyperbolically in the context of your post)?

This girl learned the hard way that the internet isn't real life. She posted a video about how she was going to Berkeley to scalp some Nazis and then got taught a lesson in gender inequalities.

from your post the best place to start would be with yourself. Reframing a bunch of far-right talking points into reasonable sounding bytes isn't anything new or to be proud of yourself.
So start your own thread and call me out. Show me the evidence of covid-19 being far more deadly than all the other virus/bacteria that have been on this planet for millions for years.

Show me evidence of the thousands of minority citizens being oppressed by the police simply for the color of their skin.

These aren't reworded far right talking points. These are my personal opinions on these issues. I don't vote, and I don't claim a political team, I just think everyone has blown these minor issues epically bout of proportion.

None of that makes any sense. It's empty typing, devoid of any real thought, analysis, reliable information, etc.

It's a reflection of the very thing it claims to criticize.

Biden and the left are demonizing 64M Americans, for example. Where is the number 64M coming from (70M+ people voted for Trump), what are they doing to "demonize" them (since you must not have meant that hyperbolically in the context of your post)?
Huh? Have you turned on the news at any point in time? You want me to quote recent statements from major MSM talking heads like Tapper, Cuomo, Stelter, Van Jones, etc...?

The irony of your statement is thicker than Newsom partying at French Laundry after shutting down SF and Sac. Your las post said nothing specific, gave no rational though, devoid of any reason yet you demand something different. You truly are a act as thee not as me

More importantly, how do we teach people that just because they're not personally experiencing something that doesn't mean it doesn't exist?
Never said they don't exist, I simply pointed out the obvious truth, that these issues don't exist for 99% of the population.

The actual statistics show this to be the case for both issues I'm referring too.

Back