How do people have the patience to listen to Helwani and Schmo?

Misanthropist

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How many major sports have these type of morons with extremely punchable face and cringe attitude? Is Dana trying to legitimize the sport and making them try hard to turn it into WWE?

I like Helwani he has decent chemistry with a lot of the fighters.

Can't help you with the schmo.

I don't know who schmo is......

Why do you care......if you don’t like them just ignore them instead of complaining on the Internet

How many major sports have these type of morons with extremely punchable face and cringe attitude? Is Dana trying to legitimize the sport and making them try hard to turn it into WWE?

....adn you listen to Schaub I guess? or maybe...

aCQnk0k.jpg

Ariels show is way too long and most fighters have such a boring personality. The only person I can stand to listen to is chael.

The Schmo is unbearable. Aeriel is background noise at best. Something to throw on the headphones, but usually skip both.

The SCHMO is a media HOE, that's making the DOUGH, but he really BLOWS, so he got's to GO!
;)

The Schmo actually does quite interesting interviews and the fighters seem to like him a lot as well.

The Schmo actually does quite interesting interviews and the fighters seem to like him a lot as well.

I know but do you think that now he has a strong following he can at least town down that terrible voice.

When I first heard Schmo, I found him to be absolutely horrid and insufferable to listen to for more than a minute. After a few bits and pieces here and there, I came to find he's actually quite a good interviewer. He seems to make the fighters more relaxed, which translates into them being more open and honest. I just wish he would dial that fucking gimmick back quite a bit. It's still WAY too over the top for my taste.

Ariel? Eh. Depends on the day. Sometimes he's alright, sometimes he's shot. Was never really a fan.

I like them both because they are the opposite

The Schmo always asks what the fighters want to hear and they like him a lot

Ariel is shit starter but it's funny watching him piss people off

Ariel is condescending and always trys to flex on fighters in his own weasel corrective ways. He always has to be right, I don't think he respects fighters like he trys to have us perceive.

Schmo is God awful.

I ignore them both and just take cliffs or I just listen to Chael bc he's the man

Helwani is alright,schmo is barely tolerable,and they should NEVER have him ask questions like a real reporter. This is fuckin embarassing.

Back