How do low level fighters survive?

1. I hope you are just using you and ur rhetorically, because I've never claimed anything like you would otherwise be ascribing to me. Also, I think I missed the comments in which others were making such claims, maybe you could direct me to one of them.

2. "Well reasoned argument" in a written format is inherently rhetorical. Lol.

Yes it was a rhetorical "you." I don't really remember our back and forth nor do I feel like going back through the posts. The same goes with directing you to those other posts. There was one that said something to the effect of "some people have a passion and some people give in and let their girlfriends dictate their lives." The person who posted that was very active in the thread and I'm sure you'd be able to find something.

rhet

Last edited:
Now I was just looking at some stuff on some fighters who werent the most successful yet were famous ie: Gabe Ruediger, and what I found was the guy was making practically nothing all the way to the end, even in the UFC. Last UFC fight was UFC 126 in 2011, the guy got paid 8k. So assuming he pays for training, coaches, manager and taxes he is left with a whopping 4k or something. Now I cant believe this guy is living off of fighting unless he never left his parent's basement.

so what do these low level guys do to make ends?

If that's true what you think, I'm surprised he made that much.

Back