How do I quote multiple people?

obie62

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Been here for a while but am quite ignorant to the workings of the forum. The answer would be awesome. beyond that someone I can pm questions of this manner would be better.

Thank you.

You haven't been here as long as me so that gives me the right to tell you that you go to the proper forum and ask there.

See that little up arrow directly to the right of the quote button? Click that for every post you want to quote, and then on the last one just click quote.

I've never been able to do it the way you're supposed to be able to. I end up having to go advanced on the first post, copy the whole thing then back out, click on the second post and just paste the first one above the text that appears.

Hope that helps.

See that little up arrow directly to the right of the quote button? Click that for every post you want to quote, and then on the last one just click quote.
Hmm, it never seemed to work for me doing it that way before, but sure enough I tested it and it's working fine now. Go figure.

thank you

I've never been able to do it the way you're supposed to be able to. I end up having to go advanced on the first post, copy the whole thing then back out, click on the second post and just paste the first one above the text that appears.

Hope that helps.

nope

You could at least thank me for trying to help. Otherwise I'm going to piss in your Cheerios again tomorrow.

IF your the chick in your avatar have at it. MMMMMMmmmmm.

I've always used the copy and paste method but yes method mentioned by zY does work.

Great question, I always just use two tabs on my browser

Thanks !

I swear I tried this multiple times and it never worked... what is this sorcery??

Mine's actually not working today, it's normally fine.

Back